Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Found Supplies In WA :)

Piggies010

Cavy Slave
Hey I just found a place close to where I live that sells corflute and grids! Now I have to decide how big to make my cage, what design, what to put in it. In case you were wondering i'm gettings my supplies from Bunnings Wearhouse. I'm really excited and any cool cage designs would be great, I have two female shorthairs.

Whispers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hi I live in Perth, which bunnings did you go to? I've checked heaps of stores but haven't been able to find any...

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Slave
@Whispers I live in WA, I got my grids from Bibra Lake (I got the last of them though :/ ). But I do know there are some in bunnings Cannington. Here's a picture of my cage. IMG_0080.jpg (Ignore the mess.)

Piggies010

Cavy Slave
Hey Whispers

I got informed by rubbermaid (company that supplies the grids to Bunnings) that most stores supply their grids, however if they're not on the shelf you can order them through the special orders desk! and the corflute should be there, type corflute into their website to find a store near you that supplies it. Hope I helped

Whispers

Cavy Slave
Ok thanks MochaAndMoo and Piggies010. Cannington bunnings is one of the stores I've checked but they must be out of stock. I managed to get some grids second hand but I was wanting to expand my piggies 2x3 cage :cheerful: I'll keep looking though and otherwise place an order for some.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.