Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece on sale

bbqbarbiedolls

Cavy Slave
I went to Wal-Mart last night and all of their Christmas stuff was still 50% off. Among the sale items was a green fleece blanket with red polk-a-dots on it. Even though I didn't see a price I figured it was Wal-Mart and it was probably going to be about $5. To my surprise the blanket rang up for only $2.40. It's a pretty good size too. I think it's 50''X60,'' but I'm not sure.

skirbo

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the tip-I'm in Okaloosa County Florida (just west of you) and I actually already have one of the green with polka dots. I think they were for the holidays... but I'll happily pick up some more :D Hmmm.... wonder if their mattress pads are on sale too?

Sarah

bbqbarbiedolls

Cavy Slave
skirbo said:
Thanks for the tip-I'm in Okaloosa County Florida (just west of you) and I actually already have one of the green with polka dots. I think they were for the holidays... but I'll happily pick up some more :D Hmmm.... wonder if their mattress pads are on sale too?

Sarah
You're welcome. I don't know if the mattress pads are on sale or not, good luck with that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.