Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece for Rabbits?

yo FOO xD

Cavy Slave
I have 10 rescue Piggies along with 2 rabbits that currently have a hutch that I had made for them. I'm thinking about moving them to a C&C cage, but should I use fleece for them (because they're a lot messier than guinea pigs)? I use fleece for all my Pigs and I've never had a problem.

Rabbits are more likely to dig it up. My bunny is litter trained and was living on fleece for about a day, but she dug it up in a ball. I use carpet, but if they aren't litter trained... then I don't know what you could use.

Yep, they're litter trained, but they like to throw their litter out of their litter box sometimes. They're neutered so they wouldn't spray on the fleece or anything.

I just have my lop in a C&C with a litter tray. Since he easily gets hot, he would find the fleece annoying. Just have coroplast flooring.

I think I'm going to use fleece and attach a mini clip-on fan attached to cage. My rabbits are Holland Lop mixes so they get hot too.

Mines a Holland Lop too! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.