Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Finally joined! Hello and Thanks to all the awesome people here!

birdietam

Cavy Slave
I've been a long time reader of this forum and have finally gotten around to making an account. I just wanted to say hello, and THANK YOU to all the amazing people here who have provided so much wonderful information about cavies that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. From information about how to make cozies to rumble-corning, I've been able to find everything here. This is such an amazing community, and it makes me so happy to know that there are other people like me who absolutely adore their piggies.

Below is a picture of my girls. I have three in my herd currently! We just adopted Kale Chips (tri color) this weekend, and she seems to finally be settling in. My other two are Mocha (brown & white) and Oreo (black & white abby).

pigs.PNG

Popcorn321

Cavy Slave
OH MY GOSH! Your guinea pigs are soooo pretty and cute!! I love Kale Chips, she looks like she has a winged eyeliner going on <3 Welcome!

SavvyCavies

Cavy Slave
Hello! I'm new too! Your post is spot on too; the information on this forum has been so helpful.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.