Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cassidy,Candy,and Spout say Hi!

Cassidy forever

Cavy Slave
I have 3 piggies, Cassidy(Cassidy's Noble Prize),Candy(Candas),and Spout. We hadn't discovered this website yet and never heard of cavy rescues before so we got our first piggy,Candy, at Petsmart about 2 years ago. We got Cassidy about 1 1/2 years ago with a piggie named Chip. Cassidy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but Chip was EXTREMELEY smart. Chip past away about 5 weeks ago and I was very upset.:weepy: Spout, we adopted from a family who didn't want her any more but she didn't get along with Chip( she tor her ear) or any of the others. She occasionally tries to bite me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoMo's_Mom

Cavy Slave
Hi and Welcome! I got my first piggie before I realized this site was here as well. I have had to change so many things after reading the info on this site, from housing to food to playtime, well just everything. There is a ton of good info so make the most of it. I'd love to see some pigtures of your girls...

Cassidy forever

Cavy Slave
You can go to my gallery to see cassidy's and Candy's cage. Thank you for the advice nomanian girl!

Last edited:

Cassidy forever

Cavy Slave
Today I went to the Chesapeake guinea pig shelter and adopted Kate, a rex/abbysinian cross. She is a big girl and is Spout's buddy. I upgraded Spout's cage to a 2x5. Will post pics soon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.