Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Breeder

i reported it under Violence or harmful behavior because as far as im concerned it is Violence and harmful behavior.

Her site has almost 500,000 hits. The cats, dogs and horses look amazing. Even the yard looks awesome. Why is she taking such crappy care of the guinea pigs then?

Maybe all the noise everyone made will scare her off for a bit...but I am sure she will continue after she makes a new breeding fb page.

OMG I am so heated over this woman right now! I am steaming out the ears.

... i feel sick.

I don't see the point of making it public and proudly announce what a bad breeder of guinea pigs your are while deleting wall posts. And then, of all things, provide a link of pictures of every room in your house, your children, family members, etc. I'm not incredibly surprised, but it's amazing how stupid one can be on the internet. The rescue person I went through for my pigs doesn't even post her name on the rescue website and she's very legit and humane. Apparently crazy is normal where this woman lives - both in her head and in others'.

Posted under a picture! Hopefully she will quit! But I doubt it. Breeding ANYTHING regardless of how nicely it is done is wrong!

Posted a comment under her photos as well. I feel so bad for those little piggies :weepy:

I'm posting comments on that wall so fast that there is no way they can be deleting them that quickly. They must have settings in place that only approved posts will be seen, or some such thing. I copied and pasted the same comment five times and immediately refreshed the page, and they were all gone. At least the photo comments are sticking so far.

Facebook doesn't allow spam posts like that aislynn99 so facebook probably deleted them.

The picture comments are staying so far. I doubt it will do any good, this lady is sick.

Facebook doesn't allow spam posts like that aislynn99 so facebook probably deleted them.

Well I didn't start off that way, it was kind of an experiment. I would make a comment, immediately reload and then it was gone. Waited about ten minutes, make a comment, immediately reload, and it was gone again. So then I posted three comments in a row and immediately reloaded, and they were all gone. Who knows why?

She lives in Lineville, Alabama and I tried to do a search for a Humane Society or ASPCA local to her to alert them but didn't come up with anything. It appears from her webpage that she thinks more of her dogs and horses than the pigs, which is cause for reporting her for the pigs. Pictures of those crowded cages are enough.

oh my gosh. this is horribly horrible. poor piggies. :(

Sorry, Aslynn, I didn't mean to sound rude. Facebook is picky sometimes and other times I swear it has an agenda. The only posts of mine that ever mysteriously disappear are political. lol

Sorry, Aslynn, I didn't mean to sound rude. Facebook is picky sometimes and other times I swear it has an agenda. The only posts of mine that ever mysteriously disappear are political. lol

No worries, I didn't take it as rude at all :cool:

When I went to check her FB page yesterday there were tons of the same messages on the wall, over and over and over. So maybe they aren't actually being deleted but you're just not seeing them on your end? Sometimes when I post something on my wall, then something immediately after, I can see either post, but if I go directly to my profile, there they are.

I shared this with a couple of friends on 2 photo forums I belong to and they posted.

I reported the page, I am too disgusted to post any comments. Yuck! What a Sick Sick person.

I don't have a Facebook account, but I remember from a conference that I went to, that there was a "name and shame" page on Facebook for people to put links to breeders, mills, etc. that treat their animals cruelly, any animal. I'd look it up if I had facebook. I'll ask a friend who does cat rescue if she knows the page, too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.