Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Awesome places to buy guinea pig supplies!

Blog entry from old forum

Respect Animals

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! So a lot of people say that it is best to buy pet supplies from a pet store that doesn't sell animals, right? I totally agree with this, but I do realize that these pet stores are, sadly, few and far between. I just wanted to make known that if you live in Knoxville TN, USA, you've got to check out Agri Feed pet supply!!! This place is my favorite pet store in the world! The staff are super friendly and helpful and they carry the best brands of pet supplies! Everything you need for your guinea pig, chinchilla, hamster, gerbil, cat, dog, fish, bird, etc. So, if you live in the Knoxville area, please check out Agri Feed, it will definatly be worth your time!!

Also, I wanted to make know to the world one of the best places to buy grids and connectors... a website entitled https://www.sevilleclassics.com/index.php . These guys are great! They actually sell the safe grids! They are coated with REAL epoxy (the paint stuff.. not the gross rubbery stuff) and are 9 squares by 9 squares. They also sell grids and connectors in a vaiety of fun colors (check availablity). Once target stopped selling the safe grids, I looked and looked online trying to find a good retailer who sells the safe grids at a reasonable price. So after visiting nearly a hundred websites, and calling many of their customer service numbers, I somehow ran across Seville Classics. I called the company and asked about the grid specs and they sounded great! So I placed an order and am super happy with them!! So tell your friends, don't drive yourself crazy trying to find grids and connectors, safe yourself the time and stress by ordering from https://www.sevilleclassics.com/index.php . You will be glad you did!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.