Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids are these grids ok ?

ErikaBaby

Cavy Slave
I already purchased a c&c cage from this site but I want to add a second level due to all the mess I get with the hay and food. I'm looking for grids to buy online but I can't seem to find any. If anyone knows any I can buy online I would appreciate it.

I did find these on amazon I don't know if they are the right dimensions.

(broken link removed)

Should be - the specs say the grids are 14.5", and I can see there are 9 squares in any direction.

The price on that is insane, though. Do you have a Bed, Bath and Beyond near you? If so try these: (broken link removed)

My local Kmart has 6-cube sets for under $18, so yeah that's a bit pricey.

That is very pricy. I brought boxes from target ( I do not use the big grids for anything on the cage, i use them as shorage shelves) and i use the little grids. 2 boxes at 20$ each, then my parents went to a gargage sale and found a whole bag of cubes (all small squares) roughtly 2 boxes full. for 2 bucks! so. look around but always rememebr thrift stores and yard sales may have them if you are looking for extra

In Australia pay between $14-$16 AUD for FIVE GRIDS lol. I would buy online but the shipping makes it even more expensive.

I think the silver ones look very nice, i can only get the crappy white ones that the pigs love to CHEW.

Yup. The safe grids have 9 squares across, and you can see in the picture that those ones do. However, those are mighty expensive. If I recall correctly, one international member found a website where the grids were $1.70 or something. Try searching it.

In Australia pay between $14-$16 AUD for FIVE GRIDS lol. I would buy online but the shipping makes it even more expensive.

I think the silver ones look very nice, i can only get the crappy white ones that the pigs love to CHEW.

I had the same problem. I found mine on eBay for $30 as a pack of 60 under "News paper storage".
I'm still having problem's finding a good corflute supplier that will do a 1200x2000 sheet. Anyone know anybody?
I'm in the S.E Suburbs of Melbourne.

I do want to note that grids of any brand if they are the same size with the same number of holes will work together but not all brands of connectors will work with all sets. I had some grids from different manufacturers, yet the connectors were a bit different and wouldn't work together. But you can always use zip/cable ties for the upstairs instead of connectors.

I had the same problem. I found mine on eBay for $30 as a pack of 60 under "News paper storage".
I'm still having problem's finding a good corflute supplier that will do a 1200x2000 sheet. Anyone know anybody?
I'm in the S.E Suburbs of Melbourne.

Hi there.
I tried looking up "news paper storage" on ebay but couldn't find the grids. Do you maybe have a direct link to the item?
Thanks. :)

I tried looking up "news paper storage" on ebay but couldn't find the grids. Do you maybe have a direct link to the item?
I don't have a link but just want to mention that if it's to grids themselves and a member has a link it's fine to post, but if it's to an already made cage then the link is not allowed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.