Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Anyone else here from Northern Ireland?

ArtisticRainey

Cavy Slave
Hey all,

Just wondering if there are any other people on the board from Northern Ireland? If so, does anyone know of a good guinea pig vet in the Belfast/Greater Belfast area? I think one of my pigs might have a cold -- seems to be sneezing and there was mucus coming out of his nose yesterday -- clear today.

Thanks.

AR

Hiya! Joined so I could answer you ;)

I live in east belfast and there is a vets I use called earlswood veterinary clinic that are small animal trained.

I had my guinea in with a URI yesterday and they treated him with metacam and baytril - which sounded right to me.

Just ask the receptionist to make sure you see someone who knows guinea pigs.

Good luck.

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I took them to a vet close to my parents' house today. Gave them injections and I've to give them liquid antibiotics every day.

At least they're on the road to recovery.

I've just come back to England after 2 years living in Northern Ireland! I used the Glenburn surgeries; they were pretty good with pigs. Some Glenburn vets were better than others but I never put a name to a face. I will see what I can find out for you, as there was one in particular who was very good.

N Ireland

hey iam from N Ireland (Donaghadee) i am try to make a c&c cage have u made one if so were did u get your cubes iam so:censored:cause i cant get them anywere!!:crazy::crazy:

CHrIsS -- I got my cubes from B&Q Saintfield. Though I think you posted somewhere else that you've already got your cubes.

yh i got them at b&q Hollywood :p thanks tho xD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.