Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What do YOU think they're doing up there?

GuineaPigs98

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone!What do you think your loved piggies are doing up in piggie heaven?I think my first pig,Callie(love you:love:) is sitting on my great grandmas lap while shes sitting in her old rocking chair.Then he will go into his cloud house and take a shower with his favorite cucumber melon shampoo.Then he will go out for lunch with a few of his new friends in the tall grass fields.There the grass is sweet and luscious.He also will go to a guinea pig gathering later this evening.There he finds a lady guinea pig named Calliney that is very nice and attractive.Tomorrow they go on a date and know they are perfect for eachother.They soon get married in front of the guinea pig priest.They have 4 babies,3 girls(Brenda,Eve,and Hailey) and 1 boy(Hunter).That is the start of my pigs new life up there.He talks to me every night to tell me about his new life up there.(Love you Callie!Sleep well!)

Tell me about what you think(or know)your pig is doing up there!:)Thanks!

GuineaPigs98

Cavy Slave
Hey!Just renewing the post.

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
very interesting story

Kota12

Cavy Slave
I like it! My piggy Casper would probably be in a hot tub! He loved the water! I think he'd grow up to be a toy ball collecter! :D

CavyLover1234

Cavy Slave
My Colton is probally running around with other piggies and making lots of friends, having the time of his life!

emeraldamykate

Cavy Slave
George is probably running for president up there. He seemed very involved in politics, and he'd look cute in a suit and tie. :3

deardulcie

Cavy Slave
Phalen is eating, and Fiesta is popping around like a Super ball.

deardulcie

Cavy Slave
Here are my Fiesta...with the crazy, party hair, and my big boy Phalen. What do YOU think they're doing up there? I lost them both this past summer, withing a week of each other. It was very quick, with no prior symptoms. What do YOU think they're doing up there?

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
If my piggies could choose to be anywhere, I think they would love to be in a lovely deep grassy meadow, with white butterflies dancing through the flowers. They could chut and munch on sweet bluegrass and dandelions, bump their noses into each other, run around and popcorn. The weather is 70degrees (F) and they're having a lovely time exploring, without fear of predators or pain.

*hugs* I miss my boys so much, even though it's been almost eight years now.

mellbutler

Cavy Slave
I think "up there" they can talk with us and come join us when we come. But until then hang with our other departed pets. And of course popcorning and eating all they want! My oreo and sweetpea would also enjoy their heart pillows

tinkermiss

Cavy Slave
I think Spike is now playing with my other lost piggies Piglet, Wilbur, Cocoa, and Puff. I think they're all up there popcorning around. I think Wilbur is up they're playing fetch with everyone. Piglet is probably up there playing with all the little kids up there. Oh how she loved kids. Cocoa and Puff are most likely sitting with my Papa.

Spike was welcomed up there with open arms. I'm sure Piglet is loving on him right now.

mimijimi

Cavy Slave
My sister said my little Jimi is most probably now making Heaven a happier place, making even the angels melt at his loveliness. I think he's also enjoying himself there being a dad to his kids. :')

CathiiPiggie

Cavy Slave
Carrot is probably nosing into everyone's business and popcorning! I can definitely see him eating anything in sight, too :)

Broccoli is new there, so he is probably introducing himself to people, but slowly as he has always been shy.

Jack is probably having and snooze and Tommy would probably be trying to wake him up to play.

RIP Little Ones...

Kim37040

Cavy Slave
I bet my Charlie is looking for something or someone to glue.
And looking completely innocent in the process.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.