Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazElnUt5

Cavy Slave
My bad, I am sorry. I will do better next time.

Brenda

Cavy Slave
Everyone don't count me out I am having some problems between my heart and my husband's temper. I WANT PIGGIES!!!!!! brenda

Buggie_00

Cavy Slave
Those are sooooooooo adorable. Are you still making them? If so I think I want a few. I'll have to take some better pictures of my piggies. I do have an Abby though and I saw you can't do those but that's ok. So cute!!!!! What a great idea. If I could think of something cool to do like that I would do it in a heartbeat.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am again making the Cuddly Cavies. I have contacted everyone on the waiting list I had and can now start taking in new orders.

There are a few people that were on the list that never got back to me and a couple that did but never sent me the picures so I could start working on their GPs. If those of you that haven't sent pictures still want Cuddly Cavies made then please let me know and send me the pictures.

Pricing and types can be found on the first page of this thread.

A percentage of the cost of each doll made gets donated to Cavy Spirt Rescue to help T in her rescue efforts.

Don't forget that if you want a doll made I will need pictures of every angle of your GP. The better the pictures the closer I can get to exact markings. I need pictures of--left side, right side, back, front, top view and a belly shot is good also. I also need to know eye color, boar or sow (if you want the GP anatomically correct) and any other special marking you can tell me about that I might not see. Like a spot under the chin or extra/missing toes.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
VJ did you ever work out how to do a chinchilla? I'd love to have a stuffed chinchilla. :)

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Ooh how exciting! Think you could crochet skinnies?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I think I could make Skinnies and Baldwins. I would alter my design to make them thinner looking (no hair) and use a peach color for the bare flesh area with no spotting.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
VJ did you ever work out how to do a chinchilla? I'd love to have a stuffed chinchilla. :)
I never got around to trying a Chin but I bet I could do it. I also believe rats would be no problem to do.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Everyone should have at least one crocheted pig! They're very addictive though.

cherielane

Cavy Slave
MAD CUTE!!! omg i dont even have my guinea pig yet and i cant wait to get a cuddly version of him/her/ them!!!!!!!!!! love it!!! now i hope i get a "hairy one" just so i can have a crazied hair cuddly.

Buggie_00

Cavy Slave
I just emailed you some pictures of my girls before I saw this thread up here. I'd like you to do French Fry as one of the abby's with the ultrafine hair if that's possible. If you need more pictures of her please let me know. Cookie is an adult and is short haired and Biscuit is still a baby and is short haired as well...she was born in June, if that doesn't count as still a baby please let me know.

If you let me know the exact total I'll send it through paypal if you can also give me the link.

Thanks
Casey

Also can you make the eyes kid safe, I have a 16 month old in the house who would pull them off if he got his hands on them. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
if that doesn't count as still a baby please let me know.
I'm pretty sure she can make any of them baby sized if you want them baby sized. No matter when they were actually born.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I can make any GP a baby or an adult. It depends on you what size you want. Babies doen't have the accuracy of markings like I can get on the adult sized GPs though.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Yes Susan stuffed chins for sure!! Two grays here!!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Judy
Your Cuddly GPs are on their way to you, along with that "something extra" I said I wanted to send to Audrey. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of them so you will have to take pictures to show them off when they get to you.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
I will definitely take pictures for you. Thanks Elly

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
VJ - how much would you charge for a chin? And do you want a picture? Mine are just standard grey - no markings or anything like that. Let me know! :)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Susan, let me try to make a chin. We'll see how it comes out and if it's even worth getting excited over. Meanwhile you can send me a few good shots of a chin so I can work out a pattern. Don't forget to tell me how many toes they have front and back.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Look at what I have!!!

Meet Polly:
Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

And Jenny:

Polly on the ramp with Sable. Both girls had been in the hay!:

jdomans

Cavy Slave

VJ, I have the original sizes of any that you might want. I think the ones on the sofa are what you are looking for? PM me about them.

Thank you for Audrey's hair bow. It is beautiful. She will be in another show this fall at Clemson. I hope she can wear it and not have to wait for more hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.