Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits bored rabbit

mmas4

Cavy Slave
I woke up today to a tipped over bamboo plant and a few chewed up books, every night she gets into trouble. Is she bored? She has tons of toys and Im always buying and making her new ones. She even had a phone book to chew on.

CavyCrazyLady

Cavy Slave
Have your bunny proofed your home? No matter how many toys she has she will still get into things you do not want, such is the nature of a rabbit. Here is a good article on bunny proofing: FAQ: Rabbit Proofing

Also, does she have a friend? Rabbits almost always do better with a companion!

mmas4

Cavy Slave
She does have a bunny friend. She stays in my room and my room is bunny proofed, there is nothing she can get into or chew on that can hurt her. I know bunny proofing involves making sure they dont destroy my stuff but I dont really care about the books or the plant its just a little annoying to have to clean it up. I asked this because I dont want her to be bored.
It was actually kind of cute. I woke up and she was playing in the plant she tipped and she gives me a look like I didnt do it and then runs over to Maddie (her bunny friend) for protection because she new I was a little frustrated and thought I was going to yell at her or something even though I never have.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.