Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy You know you love your piggies when...

.....when you find pig poop in your bed and think 'arn't they too cute'

.....getting rid of your nice big comfy double bed into a single bed just to make room for the piggers

.....when you have to walk through the cage to get to your window and step in lots of piggie poo and go through about 7 pairs of socks a day.

Ha, I love this! :crazy:

When you have a piece of pig poop between your toes
When you talk to your pigs more than you talk to people

When you find guinea pig droppings in the pocket of your robe and it doesn't bother you.

These are so funny mainly because I think everyone can all relate. I wear flip flops all the time so a poop between my toe is nothing when I'm cleaning the cage.

Here's a picture of my re-arranged living room. My landlord thinks I'm crazy because their cages are so big.

...When you find it upsetting to see people eating vegetables (Thinking "My piggies should be eating those. Not YOU!") and openly express your distress over this matter on a regular basis

... When your idea of hosting a really hot social event involves multiple pet carriers, and covering your living room with fleece and piles of hay.

...When visiting others, you find it difficult to handle the eery silence when someone opens the fridge. (This is usually followed by a bout of piggy-separation anxiety)

... When others visit, you find it extremely unnatural and rude that your guests greet the Dog but not the Piggies.

... When talking to others, no matter how any conversation my begin, it always ends up being about your guinea pigs.

- when your husband can't stand having gp's veggies taking over the fridge and ran out and bought you a minifridge to keep piggies veggies.

.....when you have to walk through the cage to get to your window and step in lots of piggie poo

Hehe, we have to do this in our living room everyday!

PeggySue - I know what you mean - though you definitly have more furniture in your living room than we do!

Our landlord thinks we are made too with our cage size!

Also forgot - when I tell my hubby to turn down his game or not to sneeze so loudly as it disturbs the pigs!!

- when your husband can't stand having gp's veggies taking over the fridge and ran out and bought you a minifridge to keep piggies veggies.
I really need one of those!

The minifridge is not that good. He got me the smallest one. And I can only store half week worth of veggies. Because the freezer is right on top of the storage space, I can't put too much veggies in there or they'll get ruined.

...When visiting others, you find it difficult to handle the eery silence when someone opens the fridge. (This is usually followed by a bout of piggy-separation anxiety)
Oh good, I'm not alone! Also like:

...when visiting others you think you hear the sound of your pigs wheeking when someone rustles a bag.

(I don't think anyone said it)...when your co-workers ask about your guinea pig more than your family

...when you choose movies/tv shows that the guinea pig would prefer than what you would like

When you squish your bed against your dresser just so the cage can be 3 wide.
When you are on here more than face book. =)

When you squish your bed against your dresser just so the cage can be 3 wide.
When you are on here more than face book. =)
I AGREE!!

when you love the smell of hay...
you use all your tip money to buy pig stuff....
when you steal salad veggies from the table for the pigs(I did this yesterday because there were little pieces of romaine that I knew no one would eat. My dad thought it was the funniest thing ever)
When your parents refer to your pigs as their "grandpiggies"

My parents say my pigs are their grandpigs too!!! They are a part of the family.

...when you leave the music on a channel you know the piggies like while you leave the house so they won't be too "lonely"
...you dream about cage designs
...your kids try to convince people that guinea pig speak is another language, and they are fluent in it

... you go to a nice restaurant for dinner and consider asking for extra lettuce/parsley garnishes to take home to the pigs
... you're at a friend's house and hear a door close with squeaking hinges, and immediately think "oh! The piggies are hungry!"

You use the wood you were going to use to build a closet in you bedroom to build a two story pigger cage!

You buy a sewing machine just to make your piggers cozies and such!

When you're talking to your boss and you imagine him or her going "WHEEK WHEEK WHEEK!!" and you burst out laughing..and no one else understands/knows why. :D

when no matter where you are or what you are doing you just have to be back for 4o'clock for piggies tea.....
when you go out you leave the radio on so they dont get lonely....
you eat crisps in secret because they will think the rustle is for them :)

you eat crisps in secret because they will think the rustle is for them
Haha that made me laugh! I always carry the bag around very quietly, I never even noticed I did it until just the other day. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.