Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Everyone

Enough of the pettiness.

Mishy, SnowPrincess apologized for misunderstanding you since English is not her first language. Please just move on.

To understand the type of home someone has one would not need to have the blueprint or see it in person. You say it's small--we believe you. No one needs to know the exact layout of your home and you certainly do not need to nitpick over it.

You need to stop making everything personal. It seems that whenever someone makes a comment you don't like you take it as a personal affront. It isn't. Please stop trying to turn everything into a personal battle. If you continue trying to cause a fuss I will have to place this thread on moderated status or close it and I don't want to have to do that.

Enough of the pettiness.

Mishy, SnowPrincess apologized for misunderstanding you since English is not her first language. Please just move on.

To understand the type of home someone has one would not need to have the blueprint or see it in person. You say it's small--we believe you. No one needs to know the exact layout of your home and you certainly do not need to nitpick over it.

You need to stop making everything personal. It seems that whenever someone makes a comment you don't like you take it as a personal affront. It isn't. Please stop trying to turn everything into a personal battle. If you continue trying to cause a fuss I will have to place this thread on moderated status or close it and I don't want to have to do that.

Assumptions regarding regarding me, my home & my pigs (these are personal remarks) have been made & either the following quote was missed or it was chosen to be ignored.
Note to members: Please don't go assuming things and get facts before making judgments. We ask that member do not assume anything but ask questions instead. Making assumptions can get you into trouble.

There are many comments on here I may not like, however I am big enough & old enough to deal with them. The writing on a computer screen in no way impinges on my life, nor do i make it personal. I leave that to others as I am well aware that the written word is so very easily misconstrued & the reader will invariably put their own emotion into the text which may not be what the creator typed with.

You will no doubt, do & say as you see fit. I can live, quite easily, with any decision you choose to make!

Though I may still be new with what it takes to have a guinea pig, I do know that if I did not have the room inside my own home for a pet, I just will not get that pet. It's only a privilege to own a pet, not a right.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.