Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello! a cute video to share with all of you! ;-)

• Thread starter Princess Aurora
  • Start date

Princess Aurora

Cavy Slave
Hey!,

Just to share this cute video I made of my piggies, exploring their cage, very cute! Hope you like it!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww I left you a comment. There cuties !

Ehmm, were you the same Emma from the group "damn right, I love guinea pigs" from Facebook? if so, I thanked you there for your comment :D

Thanks again! lol

hehe nope I dont think that was me. Your cage is really nice !

Awww, thank you! I made it myself as in this part of Germany where we live, very close to the dutch border, is very hard to find grids, shelves, or anything like it. Still then, we built this cage with two parts of a wardrove we don't use, and the front grid is part of the first store cage we bought.

Thats really good ! Im lucky to live in the UK and can find the materials quite easy. you improvised really well.

I like your cage! The hay idea is great sticking it on the walls I might have to wait till we pain to try that...Your piggies are really cute!

Thanks for your comment, ittybitty ;)

That idea of those hay racks made out of these wardrove's basket got it from here actually :D

And about the cage, you really don't necesarilly need grids to build a spacious place for your piggies, it's all about creativity and a couple of clutter things you don't use ;)

Oh I know you should check out my cage its kinda like yours too, meaning I used the wall as a barrier. But I really like yours its so clean and neat.

My pigs tear up my cage day and night. I try and get it all neat and great looking then they just toss everything, I swear they have piggie parties at night!

Here is the link to my vid...

I posted it on here but no one commented :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute video!! I just don't think that Ramstein is the best music when it's about piggies tho lol they are cute creatures, not heavy metal one LOL (I do like heavy metal tho, just not as the music of a cute guinea pigs video hehehe!)

You got a nice cage aswell, very lovely, I also used those tubes from Pringles as tunels, but they do not fit through them anymore haha!

Oh I know I was wanting to get different music actually there was this really good one 'to be by your side' but I was in a rush and seeman was the only songs in the WMM library.

Thanks, yah I actually had to lug the cage part up the stairs cause I didnt want to take it apart and put it back together. And odly enough everyone who comes in the house for the first time says those stairs are made for goats. Ive fallen down them twice...old houses you got to love them. :p

Pringle tunnels is a good idea for babies.

ooh they are adorable!!!!! I have such a thing for abys' or long haired piggys!!! Hopefully I can get some soon ;)

oh yeah by the way, what did you use to make your ramp?? it looks great and sturdy!

Thanks for your comment, calymo ;)

That ramp is the original ramp from the first store cage we bought last year, it's a two stories cage, with an upper little 3rd level, and that level was conected with that ramp.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Thanks for your comment, Wheekie :D

Yeah, my piggies are addicted to lettuce LOL. Doesn't matter what else I feel them, they HAVE to eat lettuce first!!

My three piggies are girls, and the white and brown one is called Hairballie, the brown one is called Poofy and the peruvian is called Chippy-Chippy lol

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I love Hairballie! She has such cute colouring. Awsome cage!

Aww, thanks for all your comments :D

Hairballie, Poofy and Chippy-Chippy send piggie kisses to all their fans lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.