Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Where To Buy Correx (Corrugated Plastic) In The UK

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I just want to give another big up for CPS supplies (via ebay) - ordered at 2pm one day and the correx was here the next morning. Woohoo!

Meatballs

Cavy Slave
I have just bought mine. They were so helpful. Amari plastics PLC,
They were so helpful, just give them a ring. Good Luck.

Yep, I got a good service and only £7.50 for a sheet at Amari Plastics in Bristol, they have a number of branches throughout the uk.

Stan&Ollie'sMum

Cavy Slave
Hiya guys,

I have found a site where you can order Corrugated Plastic from if you can't find anything near you:

Sign Wholesale

Corrugated Plastic - 4mm - 1220 x 2440mm
Sheet Size: 1220mm x 2440mm
** Minimum Order: 5 Sheets **
Price: £8.15
Delivery: £12.95

I have just sent them an e-mail to see if they might be so nice just to send one sheet. They are located in Manchester.

I also found this on the theguineapigforum.co.uk:

The Guinea Pig Forum

Take care,
Anne

Hello :) did you ever get a response from these as I've emailed them today asking the same thing.
Thanks
xAx

MilosMate

Cavy Slave
best adviced is to go to a sign makers, ask if there is any damaged or uncollected signs that they have made. You will get them a hell of a lot cheaper as the sign maker will be happy to make money from something they cant sell :D

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
offtopic
MilosMate, that looks like a piggy crash pad in your avatar. I saw them on ebay and I'm thinking of buying one. Do the piggies use it a lot?

MilosMate

Cavy Slave
OMG do they. It is a fabulous wee bed, so soft and is machine washable to, would so recommend. Would advice if you have one than one pig to buy the large bed as my 2 always fight over it and as you can see by the pics it a bit of a tight fit for both of them:mischievo

jenniwat001

Cavy Slave
I found a site and this is where I plan to buy mine;

Mulberry Design + Print | Sign Vinyl - Application Tape - Sign Making Accessories

Postage is about £8 and there are 6 different colours and 3 different sizes.

I got mine from these guys, they were great and let you pick it up, a sheet for a 2x4 cage fitted easily in the back of my tiny car (a suzuki alto) they have three depots. I emailed them. They rang me back and cut exactly what I wanted. Sometimes if they have a worker who lives near you they will drop it in for you! free of charge.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
OMG do they. It is a fabulous wee bed, so soft and is machine washable to, would so recommend. Would advice if you have one than one pig to buy the large bed as my 2 always fight over it and as you can see by the pics it a bit of a tight fit for both of them:mischievo
oh cool :cheerful: I'll have a think about it then. I've been spending a lot on the piggies in the last few weeks so I might leave it a while. I just think the shape is really cute and the colours to choose from are wonderful!!

claire

Cavy Slave
For anyone in the Edinburgh area, Property Displayed signmakers (they're in the Yellow Pages) only charge £10 plus vat for an 8ft x 4ft sheet of correx. I'd been quoted £25 elsewhere. As soon as I asked for it they asked if I had rabbits so I assume I'm not their only rodent-keeping customer. They're even delivering it to my house for only £5 which is a bargain given I'm on the other side of town.

Geegi63

Cavy Slave
Hi, I was just doing some research and found this:

(broken link removed)

They have a range of colours too, but I don't know if it's an minimum order sheet or something.

walleandeva

Cavy Slave
Anyone in edinburgh, I got my sheet from Baillie Signs. They're in the yellow pages. It was £8 and they also gave me two spare sheets they had lying around for free.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.