Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sammy's gone.

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
It's my fault, too.

My chair tipped over into their pen.

I hit Sammy in the head... I crushed her face. Her nose was bleeding, and she had convulsions.

And then she was gone.

I've had my guinea pigs for three years by Sunday.

I didn't mean to hit her. I didn't think my chair would trip over; I wasn't even leaning back.

The worst part is that Fuzzie is okay. She'll have to live without Sammy.

Sammy was the one I cuddled when I was feeling depressed. When my grandfather died. When I had to go to the hospital. When I started highschool.

It's weird. My first guinea pig died three years and three days ago.

Rest in peace, Sam...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Gosh. That is terrible. I am so sorry to hear that. Losing a best friend and a pet must be very hard.
So sorry.:weepy:

Oh man, that is so sad. I am sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss! It wasn't your fault though, accidents happen!

I'm so sorry you lost Sammy. It's easy to think it's your fault, but accidents happen. You couldn't have known it was going to happen so you couldn't have prevented it. What happened was tragic, and my heart goes out to you. Sammy was loved and well looked after, take comfort in that, and take care of yourself. x

I am so sorry for you, you must feel awful but you weren't to know what could happen.

I'm so sorry! Please don't think it was your fault, accidents happen, and sometimes you just can't help them. :weepy:

That's horrible. It was tragic accident, that's all. It's not your fault and you shouldn't blame yourself for it. RIP Sammy.

That's ok. It wasn't your fault. Just remember that he is a good place and you will see him up in heaven eventually. You can then be best buds again. RIP Sammy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.