Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

They Have Grown So Much!!

Sugar

Cavy Slave
When I was at the shelter, looking at Guinea Pigs I got to hold some of the little baby Guinea Pigs. That is exactly how Sugar felt when I first got her, so light and delicate. She doesn't feel like that at all now, but more heavy but just as cute. It just got me thinking, my piggies have grown heaps since I have got them, and I was also wondering, when do they stop growing? :p

envisionary333

Cavy Slave
Piggies do most of their growing in the first year, and are done growing by 18 months. This page gives you some reference on typical weights for adults: Guinea Lynx :: Weigh Weekly!.

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
That happens with me. My babies they were so small but now...there getting huge!

cavyinhawaii

Cavy Slave
I can't believe my puffy was just a little over 3oz when she was born. Now she's 2 1/2 lbs 14months later.

Sugar

Cavy Slave
My piggies are only five months old, so they have a bit more growing left to do :p When I first got Sugar she was TINY and I thought she wouldn't grow much bigger, how wrong was I lmao XD

avcavies

Cavy Slave
Hmm, that means my pigs still aren't done growing?! I thought they were done a long time ago... but now that a think about it, they are still getting bigger.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.