Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Eating newspaper

jennz11

Cavy Slave
lol well i dont think ill go crazy i just want tons of pets!!!

tinkerbell

Cavy Slave
lmg99 said:
Thank you! Although our piggy is my daughters, he has found a place in my heart.
thanks for the welcome! i'm new to the guinea pig would too. I have 1 dog and 2 cats plus 3 big fish tanks .

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
I live with 4 dogs, 6 cats (2 are mine), 5 guinea pigs (all mine), and about 10 fish. I had 3 hamster a short while ago, the last one died a few months back =(.

tinkerbell

Cavy Slave
sofiemuffins said:
I live with 4 dogs, 6 cats (2 are mine), 5 guinea pigs (all mine), and about 10 fish. I had 3 hamster a short while ago, the last one died a few months back =(.
i'm sorry for your loss. :( i had a hamster (my first pet) her name was Tinkerbell (hens the name) and she was my best friend, one night though i left the window open and she got wet tail! i triend to nurse her back to health but she died :( I feltreally bad after though becasue the last thinkg that i said to her the night before she died was that she was a little stupid rodent! ( she had bite me really hard and i was tired) i cried fo rweeks after that and still feel bad now :(

pennick

Cavy Slave
Mine also ate the newspaper, alot of it. I kept hearing them ripping it apart, drove me crazy. Where I work we have very large bond paper that we use for the blueprint machine. I took some home and I place one on top of the newspaper to keep in flat down, then the shavings on the large bond paper. So far So good.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.