Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Guinea pigs free run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
lol, also why should this site have spell check? Are you too lazy to spell your words properly? I sugget you bookmark this www.dictionary.com

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I kind of agree with him. I know he should be taking better care of his pig. He does have a point though, he is still living. The probability of him continuing to live is pretty good. Some of the members are really rude, I mean look at this thread, every one (including myself) has shouted at him and shot him down because he doesn't do it exactly the right way. As for not knowing what a c&c cage is, yeah its a bit far-fetched, but he could have gotten a direct link to the forum and not have even looked at the pictures ot the home page. No, I'm not on his side, but the way the more experianced members are acting, I'm not on your side either. (Now I will step of my soap box)

Louis, If you put him in the shed you would need to clear it out.You can always use alternative material to cubes and coroplast. You could use chicken wire, or metal mesh of some kind. for the sides. For the bottom you could use cardboard covered with linoliumor foam board covered with a trash bag. How big is the shed and how much stuff do you have in it. Maybeyou could just clear the whole thing out and let him have the whole shed, or you could block off the things you don't want him to get in. Do sheds generally have a bottom to them? (Sorry stupid question- I live in an apartment, forgive me, lol) Because if they don't, you don't need a bottom, he could just graze on the grass. THe best alternative is to get your pig inside. Why doesn't your dad like him inside? The smell Or maybe he just doesn't like him, you could keep him in your room.

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
dagwellismypigy said:
I kind of agree with him. I know he should be taking better care of his pig. He does have a point though, he is still living. The probability of him continuing to live is pretty good.

Yes the piggie still lives but that does not make it alright. Everytime you smoke you are "still living" but more than likely you will die of cancer sooner than you should.

dagwellismypigy said:
Some of the members are really rude, I mean look at this thread, every one (including myself) has shouted at him and shot him down because he doesn't do it exactly the right way.

I appologised to him for stating what I believe and if it sounded rude so be it. He is very rude so we give what we get. Here is what he said to me:

"Who the **** do you think you are saying something like that. Im ****ing trying to make his life ****ing better and then you say something like "Give him ****ing away". Becarefull what you smoke next time before you get onto these forums.By the way he has been outside during the day for 3 years and nothing has happened to him"

dagwellismypigy said:
Do sheds generally have a bottom to them? (Sorry stupid question- I live in an apartment, forgive me, lol)

lol. Yes sheds do generally have bottoms. I would not let him roam the shed 24/7 because you never know what gets in there at night. If he was in a cage and something got in there he would more of a chance of surviving.

I am glad he is starting to do something about it. I highly doubt his parents are so stupid that they can bring up a child but not a guinea pig. When you go away prepare some vegi bags for each day. Tell them what time to give them to him. Ask them to change his water and give him loads of hay. It really is not hard.

Louis
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
You said early that they were dumb, I think it would be wise if you would quit changing your stories. Maybe you should take a trip around the site.

Louis

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
:| I caused enough trouble? What did I do! Stated my opinion?

Louis

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Soo if you were treated like your guinea pig.. would you like to be trying to escape from a big cat who is chasing you, and it's about to try to eat you? You even said earlier on that he actually did get chased by a cat. That's why you put them in a secure run!

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
If I treated you like you talked to me than I would probably get banned.

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
Have you ever thought of maybe getting a pet sitter.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Have you ever thought that if you didn't post any more the thread would just go away? (not to be rude)

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
lol. This thread was 7pages long already before I said a word.

Louis

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Did I misread a post.. because I remember you saying he was chased by a cat once... soo your last post can't be true. You just lie to us so you can reassure yourself that your guinea pig is in no danger. No one is being negative, we're just speaking the truth, making sure your guinea pig is safe.

Louis

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
Louis said:
Naa i dont think i will get a pet sitter. I live in a town full of crayfishermen and there are only 30 people or so here and there all men.And also there are no cats here becuase this whole place is covered with sand dunes all around. And none of the people who live here have cats eather.Even if feral cats tryed to get here they would proberly die in the sand dunes. By the way why is everyone so negitive. Like if it was any quiter a funeral would brake out if you know what i mean.Like no one has anything good to say its all crap and more crap and more more more more more crap
So i surpose this website is alll crap lol?

Yet again, I will ask, What is wrong with you?

Rachy1412

Cavy Slave
Louis why do you bother posting here? We ALL believe that what you are doing is highly dangerous for your pig. Do you even give a damn about him? You are obviously finding stupid excuses to say that you cannot do something. It is not hard to get your parents to feed him.. its not hard to get him a safe run. You are being extremely irresponsible.

Louis

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
Get off your lazy butt and buy him at least, a safe hutch/run to put him in, its the very least your beloved pet deserves. Pets live indoors livestock outside. Oh yeah, human originally were supposed to live outside, so we should live outside all the time too , right?

Status
Not open for further replies.