Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Twins: Update Thread

• Thread starter cavy-cool-crazy
  • Start date

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
They're absolutely precious! What a beautiful pair of babies! (I love their fuzzy hair ;) ) Congratulations to you and your family.

jdomans

Cavy Slave
Oh bless your mum. She was carrying 14 pounds of babies!! They are perfect. Just perfect.
It is so good to hear that your mum is going great.

Rest up today. When is the homecoming?

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
Wow, they're here!

What beautiful babies with beautiful names! They look so identical in the pictures, are they like that in real life too?

SugarSpice

Cavy Slave
Congratulations on your new brother and sister . They are just too adorable . Their names suit them really well .

JennG

Cavy Slave
I feel like such a proud "aunt". Congrats on the new arrivals! I'm so excited for all of you. They are so precious and very nice size for twins. YIPEE! I got to seeeeee babies.

CapuPebbles

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! They are beautiful and adorable.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Aww, thanks everyone!

Homecoming we're not sure of yet. It depends how well Mum's C-section wound heals int he next few days. It should be 5-7 days. Mum is already up and about and eating and constantly feeding the greedy pair, so she is doing well. I will print out all the wonderful comments and pass them onto her tonight. She will be extra proud of her new son and daughter knwing all you guys are supporting her/us!

We have liked the names Daniel and Olivia for about 5 months. I also had a dream and the babies were called Daniel and Olivia. And now they're here...they are called Daniel & Olivia! They suit them really well. It's still funny referring to them as Daniel and Olivia instead of "boy and girl", but we're getting there. :)

They look similar yet different. Daniel has a very round chubby face, while Olivia's body is more in proportion. She's just so precious. I haven't seent hem together right next to each other yet - the first time I saw them was when they were 3 hours old, when they wheeled Mum out of Recovery on the way to the ward. One baby in each arm. As yet I haven't seen them together - they would share a cot but Daniel is too big! Two Olivias could fit it, but only one Daniel.

I've never known a feeling like it. I'm already in love!!

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Daniel and Olivia are absolutely beautiful Laura! And those are some big twins! You should all be very happy and proud, especially since your mom was able to carry for so long. It obviously did the twins a lot of good.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
Nothing is more sweet than a newborn baby. My heart just melts----they are beautiful. I can not imagine how happy you and your family are knowing they are finially here, both great sizes, and doing so well.

I am going back to look at the pictures again and "get my baby fix" before getting a start on my day :) ----Have fun and give those babies a huge hug from all of us "big sis".

katiecavyNC

Cavy Slave
Congratulations - she must have taken such good care of herself to have two good-sized healthy twins! Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are truly a blessing and are adorable to boot!

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! They are sooooo cute! I wish I could fly down to "twin-nap" them. ;) Give them both a big kiss from me and the pigs!

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
Aww they are so cute. Congrats to you and your family. Get your rest now while you can.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Oh my goodness! They are so cute! Congrats to your family. I am ready for more pictures of the pair! They are some big twins.

Fire Cracker

Cavy Slave
WOW! They are so big for twins! They are SO adorible! Good to hear that they are doing alright! Congrats to your new adition to the family!!

Buggie_00

Cavy Slave
What beautiful little babies! And they weighed in a good weights for twins. I'm sure your Mother is exhausted and excited all at the same time, I'm so thrilled for you. CONGRATULATIONS a million times over!

PiggieMom

Cavy Slave
I love their names! Olivia is on me and hubby's list for girl names.

They are absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad that the family is doing well! CONGRATS!

I need to call one of my aunts and tell them to have another baby. It's been over a year since I've gotten to hold a newborn. Tee hee.

Susan9608

Cavy Slave
So, so wonderful! Just beautiful, precious little babies! I'm so happy for you and your mom. And dad, too, of course. What a fabulous family you all have!

5-7 days? Wow, your mom's lucky. My hospital kicks women out 48 hours after birth, usually, even with a c-section.

More pictures, please! i have to live vicariously through other people's babies. :)

Carissa

Cavy Slave
Those are such cute babies and the names, Daniel and Olivia, suite them perfectly! You must be such a proud big sister.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Way to go Big Sister! The babies are just beautiful! Big, beautiful babies.
Thank you so much for the pictures. It makes us a part of all of this as you have shared from the beginning. I am so excited for your family. A very BIG congradulations!!

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Congratulations to you and your family. They're both beautiful babies. I can't wait to hear more about them as I'm sure you'll have many stories.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.