Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

When using Fleece, why use other layers?

Caligo

Cavy Slave
I'm still amazed that you do it every three weeks. Doesn't it smell? I have to clean it every week, or it gets COATED in hair!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
I have a small 1 gal tank vac to use to suck up their poos and hair. The only time if I have to change it sooner than that is if I had a pigloo or a towel drapped to cover a corner. They tend ot pee there alot. So I stopped giving them those 2 things. They have cozies that I make and sell, Also their hay rack is a litter pan with hay and woody pellets that are bedding. They are up there majority of the time.

Caligo

Cavy Slave
Ah. My pigs do tend to poop a lot in their "tent" house. I just recently made a fully boxed in hay box for them. They do seem to realize it's a good place to eat and poop! Silly piggies.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
It's true. I would rather them not have alot of hidey places if they have cozies, use the litter pan for hay and they can use it for potty.

Wheekypig

Cavy Slave
Sorry for sounding naiive, but what is Wally World? I would also like the website (if they have one).

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.