Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello! New Guinea Slave in Oklahoma

PigsInSkirts

Cavy Slave
Hi all. I am excited to be on day two of my first ever piggies...a mother/daughter rescue. This forum was amazingly helpful to me in preparing for this. I had the ability over the last couple of months to be very intentional in building and equipping a habitat, learning about health and nutrition, and falling in love with cavies before I even went hunting for my own. I thank you for that.

Meet Giddy Pumpkin (L) and Molly Sprinkles:

Attachments

GiddyAndMolly.jpg

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
What cuties! Welcome to the Forum!

And, thank you for preparing to own cavies in a thoughtful and deliberate manner. Pretty soon you will understand why we call ourselves "cavy slaves". These wonderful little furry souls will capture your heart in ways that you never imagined. :love:

MerryFriarTuck

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the world of guinea pigs! Your girls are so adorable---They're so unique looking, too!!! ❤️ And I just love their names.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family, and a BIG thank you for doing your research before bringing these little ladies home!

They, and you will be so much the better for it!

Your girls are adorable. I LOVE the look on Miss Pumpkins face, "Whatchoo doin with that camera in my face?"

Enjoy your new babies, and enjoy being the slave you have now become!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.