Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Something to brighten your day.

jaebird1991

Cavy Gazer
I'm new to the whole being a owner to a guinea pig. I've helped my sister in the Years with hers but I've never owned one myself. I do want to take a moment and thank you guys for helping me out a few weeks ago with Ares. She is definitely doing much better now. Today I had a very long and tiring day at work been fighting a migraine since a little before lunch. I got home started feeding my baby and all she wanted was attention I get her out sitter on the bed where I normally sit with her and she come straight up to me starts cuddling. When I go to move to my side she comes right up plops down and goes fast to sleep next to me. This is the first time she has came to cuddle like this and the first time her sleeping next to me. With everything going on in this world I thought I would share something cute to possibly cheer someone up. Excuse how I look I'm very tired as I said but she looks just adorable.
Something to brighten your day.
Something to brighten your day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

How adorable! You're right......doesn't it just melt your heart when they do that? It keeps life real for me. A cavy's life is so simple and they just instinctively know when they are loved.

She is very much loved. I've been spoiling her since I got her on the second. My sister's piggies never cuddled like this. They would nuzzles your neck but that was it. So to see her want her nightly loves, cuddles, and a nap instead of play time melts my heart.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

How precious. She looks very, very content and happy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.