Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sweet wee my lovely little girl

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Sweet wee my lovely little girlSweet wee my lovely little girlSweet wee my lovely little girl

This morning I found our precious little Chewie gasping her last breaths. She wasn't sick, I adopted her a year ago in January, she was suppose to be young but she never gained any weight and was always bony. Her personality reminded of the old men I adopted, very sweet and laid back. She had the loudest wheeks, omg, for such a little thing she could wheek. Her and candy were rivals for pets and for being held as both are/were very friendly. Everyone is devastated, she has been her normal self, she was even held by my sister yesterday for a while. My mind is screaming, saying they are suppose to live longer. These wonderful creatures have too short of lives, pass too easy as she wasn't even sick. I have no idea why she could have passed. I am bawling like a baby as I write this. All day off and on she would climb up the side looking out to the living room and loudly wheek for attention, one of us would go and pet her or get her, that is how friendly she was. If you weren't fast enough, the wheeks got louder. If you were petting Candy in the cage, she would push her head under your hand and if you went back to petting Candy, she got a attitude and went to hide under a awning. Chewie you will always be loved and missed.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
So sorry. I know how much you love your cavies. Fly free over the Rainbow Bridge, Chewie! :love:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Oh no! Poor little Chewie! I am so very, very sorry! I agree, they are supposed to live forever........... I know Pooper was there to greet her and show her around to meet all her new friends. Rest in peace, Chewie. You are loved and will be very missed.....

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry.

Happy Cavy

Cavy Slave
I'm really sorry for your loss..

BeckieL

Cavy Slave
oh sweet Chewie! she was beautiful. So sorry for your loss!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry you lost little Chewie, she sounds like she was quite a character and lots of fun. I'm sure her sweet and funny ways were down to the love you showed her. You're so right, they are taken from us way too early, and often without us even knowing anything was wrong, it's so unfair because they are such wonderful little creatures. :( Run free at the bridge, little Chewie <3

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.