Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat What are your guinea pig's names?

I have my girl Pixie. Her name was inspired by her odd hair pattern located on her head and nowhere else on her body.

My girls names are 1. Pixie Rose the name just stuck
2. Poppy Jo she's a frequent popcorner
3. Bella adopted with the name her previous owners gave her they were Twilight fans (a movie or series)
4. Zoey no reason for her name
5. Mitzi was a rescue found abandoned in an apartment where her owner went to the hospital but never discharged ☹️....the owner's name was Mitt (he called her Princess).
My boys are 6. Bennett named by my granddaughter
7. Rocket a.k.a Rocky and 8. Groot named by previous owners and after movie characters, unsure of the movie.

My girls names are 1. Pixie Rose the name just stuck
2. Poppy Jo she's a frequent popcorner
3. Bella adopted with the name her previous owners gave her they were Twilight fans (a movie or series)
4. Zoey no reason for her name
5. Mitzi was a rescue found abandoned in an apartment where her owner went to the hospital but never discharged ☹️....the owner's name was Mitt (he called her Princess).
My boys are 6. Bennett named by my granddaughter
7. Rocket a.k.a Rocky and 8. Groot named by previous owners and after movie characters, unsure of the movie.

That's a lot of piggies!

Maddie & Lola. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first Piggie in 1987, a girl named Muffin. Don't remember why I named her that, I was 14. Things are so different back then on the care. My new Cavy is my user name Shieme. I pulled that name from an Anime/Manga, "Blue Exorcist" character because she is shy like the character. That's my piggie history.

I have five guinea pigs. My first one is called Frosty - the shelter gave her that name so I just kept it that way, although now I kind of want to call her Tofu because she's lilac and white and puffy. My second once is called Penny because it seemed like a good name for her at the time. My third is called Penelope because my nieces and nephews decided on that name. My fourth one is called Snowball because she's an all white guinea pig and my fifth one is called Bella because that was the name the shelter gave her and it sounds pretty fitting.

Sunshine and twinkles

Funny, one of my skinny pig girls my daughter named Alex, after the girl Minecraft character! Lol the other is named Roxanne which is a family name of my husband's. Just took in a boar who was named Brady after Tom brady

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

haha, that's cute! I have three girls Acorn, Autumn, & Pumpkin. All named after my favorite season, fall! Acorn got her name originally from her markings on her back, and the other two ended up following suite with the autumn names :3 Funny story.. my sister actually owned Autumn at first, and gave her the name Unicorn. But whenever I got her I changed it! View attachment 81370
The one in the photo reminds me of candy corn! Lol

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Thankyou. Sunshine brightens up the place and twinkles is my star

Ziggy Stardust (or rather Ziggy Piggy) has a big Bowie Stardust streak down the side of her face, and G (daughter) picked out Ziggy, so I just convinced her to add the Stardust as a huge Bowie fan. The "Piggy" part came later as we got to know what food hog she is!

Cuddles got her name because the woman at the pet store where they were up for "rehoming" said she was the cuddliest one. My daughter took that to heart and named her Cuddles and really believes that. Cuddles doesn't mind snuggling, but she HATES being picked up or put down.

I have two guinea pigs. Chia and Pepsi. My brother chose Pepsi's name simply because he was thirsty and she reminded him of a Pepsi Soda. Chia's name has more a story though. So when we brought them home as babies they were in the Midwest guinea pig habitat. Since it came with that divider thing we were using it to separate food and play area. They had never used a ramp before and instead of trying to climb on it Chia was trying to squeeze around it. It didn't work and we were laughing, my mom was mentioned how she was trying to cheat the ramp. Then we started calling her a little cheater. My mom just causally mentioned how cheater made her think of Chia. I really liked that name and it stuck. Not to mention she kinda looks like a chia pet with her Abby hair. The icing on top of the cake was that turned out that her name in a variation of Chinese meant summer. Since we got them in the summer it was just the perfect name!

What a beautiful color piggie

I have 2 girls, Cupcake and Eclipse.

The name Cupcake just sorta stuck with me when I was brainstorming names a few days after I got her. The name Eclipse (aka Clipsey) came from the solar eclipse that occurred a few days after we got her. She's also a dark piggie so the name suits her.

Pumpkin(orange,tan,and white and patch (grey,orange,and white)! [emoji316][emoji260][emoji316][emoji260]
What are your guinea pig's names?
What are your guinea pig's names?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.