Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C New dual bunny and piggie cage

themacmum

Cavy Slave
Now before you panic they are completely separate from each other! I moved and the pet cages needed to be redone. I didn't have enough room for the separate cages like before, so I had to go with a stacked option. Bunny is downstairs, the whole front can swing open so I can remove her coroplast. Guinea pigs are upstairs, with the entire side opening up so I can slide out their coroplast.

Its late so I haven't finished up bunnys portion, I'll post more photos tomorrow when I do. Also the piggies don't have all of their cage stuff in. I need to sew a few more things.

Attachments

image.jpg

RoAnne

Cavy Slave
I have a rabbit and am thinking of getting a couple of guinea pigs. This is the same design I was thinking of. How is it working out for you? Do you have any updated pictures of the cage?

Omgitspink

Cavy Slave
This is the exact cage I made. I'm planning on getting a rabbit in few months. 20160310_143917_HDR~2~2.jpg

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
Themacmum, that's the same setup I used to have. Mine was made with connectors and plastic ties, which made it a bit more sturdy. I also put a shelf in the bunny part for the bunnies to jump up onto. Since bunnies need to run around, we left ours open during the day, and closed at night.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.