Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Where do I find it!?

Ankitpiggiefan

Cavy Slave
Anyone know where I can find c&c cages in India? Specifically in Mumbai? I've tried finding for them nearly everywhere but with no luck! Any help appreciated!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
You can't get the kits in India, and I don't know whether you can find the grids and coroplast to make your own. But you can almost certainly find closet shelving, and you can use another waterproof base for the bottom of the cage.

If you want to search for coroplast, you can look for corrugated plastic, corflute, or correx, as those are all other names for the same thing.

Look at the alternative cages in the photo galleries for some other ideas on how to make a good cage.

Cavylier

Cavy Slave
Hometown in the Sobo Central mall, Tardeo used to keep safe multicoloured Whitmor grids as a part of their Grab-n-Go Storage Solutions but their website does not show them anymore. They are available (broken link removed) but are quite pricey.
You can try getting a local carpenter to custom-make a cage out of wire mesh as long as the sharp edges are taken care of.

Coroplast is called SunPak board in India and is available in Dadar at Arihant AcryPlast, usually in a sheet of 6ftx4ft

pumpkinpigg

Cavy Gazer
do you mean just cages? (i don't live in india but I think they sell cages where they sell the animals, pets.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.