Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Husband up for adoption.

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
6ft2, blond, nice bod - but really gotta go due to personality disorder.

Any takers? PLEASE?

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
Just get rid of him---don't try to put him off on us (hee-hee).

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
You just nearly got me into more trouble, I burst out laughing at what you said - and woke the poor thing up!

He is driving me nuts.

Are there any other new mums (well 15 months down the road) who have a hubby that works from home? I would love to know how you get it to work, as I am having GREAT difficulty.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
Let's just say that it is a wonderful thing to have hubby LEAVE for work every morning. "Bye hun, will miss you". . . as I am pushing him out the door thinking "thank god he is leaving". ;)

My husband was home for a week just this last week for "vacation" and I was losing my mind between the kids being out of school and him throwing our schedule off even more. :crazy: I can not imagine what you are going through, I feel for you ((((hugs)))))

MetallichicA

Cavy Slave
Wish I could help, but I also have one husband too many O_O

He gets a four-day weekend this weekend, and I told him I think he's gonna have to get out of the house ALONE a few times.

lilpiggy12
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Buggie_00

Cavy Slave
HA HA HA HA can I put mine up too? We can start a whole new forum, husbands for adoption. :) I have a 6 year old a 15 month old and am 20 weeks pregnant. Mine doesn't work from home but since he's in the military his schedule changes every week, sometimes he's gone all day, sometimes he's home all day. When he's home all day and working evenings or nights or just has a 4 day weekend we try to get out of the house and do things. Just like piggies, hubbys need "floor time" too take him to the park, say you want the child to go see the plants and play and run about. It's really just an excuse to get some fresh air and let him run off some of his energy. I guarantee he and the children will sleep well that night if they run about all day.

Good luck.

Mine is 6 ft 1, has a job, fairly clean althouh terrible at remembering exactly where the laundry bin is, and how to take out the trash. Dark Brown hair...good with kids (most of the time)

:)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Hubby and I work from home and I homeschool my kids.

And you people wonder why I'm so cranky and mean. Just thank your lucky stars I don't own a gun.

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
VoodooJoint said:
Hubby and I work from home and I homeschool my kids.

Goodness, how the heck do you manage all that? It is one thing being a mum, another being a wife, but the teacher too? Your either trully amazing, or trully mad.:D

I think I am just about at breaking point now, if I actually had to educate my one child myself it really would end in somebodies blood being spilled - the blood of a 6ft2 blond guy !

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Lucy99 said:
or trully mad.:D
Ding! Ding! Ding! You hit the nail on the head. VJ is truly mad.

Can't you work some kind of Voodou something on the hubby and kids though VJ?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Percy's Mom said:
Can't you work some kind of Voodou something on the hubby and kids though VJ?
I already did. Why do you think they are still alive.

Well, kinda alive. Can zombi's be considered alive?

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
According to Megatokyo and Resident Evil, not only are they alive, but zombies are also very hard to kill! Nothing short of a WMD will do it. :p

So they are like, super alive!

lilpiggy12

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
lilpiggy12 said:
What about boyfriends ??
Hes a sufer dude -blonde shaggy hair lots of muscels
Nice body ,blue eyes.
Good with kids.
Clean.
Comes and eats at my house every sunday night.
Keeps his apartment really clean.
Follows me in the mall ...carrying my shopping bags of coures ! ! !
HEEHEEHEEHEE :sarcastic :lovestruc :rolleyes:

Nice body, blue eyes-----because he is still trying to impress you
Good with kids-----because he has none of his own
Clean---only has to clean up after himself
Eats at your house---every man loves a home cooked dinner
Keeps his apartment really clean----more than likely is cleaning like crazy knowing you are on your way
Follows you in the mall---to show other man HE is the one with you
Carries your shopping bags---because he did not have to pay for them.

Once married they only go to the mall to keep you in check, or to drive you crazy pouting the entire time you shoplol

Enjoy your man as much as possible------life changes once you have been married for 10 years;)

C&K

Cavy Slave
Are there any other new mums (well 15 months down the road) who have a hubby that works from home? I would love to know how you get it to work, as I am having GREAT difficulty.

Hmmm... Maybe you go to work yourself? ;)

I am not in your shoes, actually, I wish my husband was around more. I have never felt like I could not wait for him to leave, ever. If he was home 24/7, maybe it would be a different story.

My son, 11, who I homeschool, (for past 4 years) well, that is a different story, any takers? ;)

lilpiggy12
lilpiggy12

HowietheGreat

Cavy Slave
Ha! ha! This thread made me laugh out loud. I'm on my way to being married after 5 years but not quite there yet. Have no current complaints but I have only been home from work an hour. :) He is is 6 ft tall, has dark brown hair that is short but curls just a bit at the tips and blue eyes. His bad traits are the same as mine so I can't really complain........plus he gets home from work first and always gives veggies and hay to Belle and Maisey when he arrives.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
lilpiggy12 - DO NOT post all in bold, italic or fancy colors. I need you to read the policies and guidelines. We want you to get the maximum enjoyment and value from our forum. Proper posting is a firm requirement here and helps us keep a high standard of readability. We require posters to use proper capitalization, punctuation and avoid chat speak. We ask this in part because this is an international forum and we have many members that do not use English as a first language. Improper writing can be difficult for them to read.

Lucy99

Cavy Slave
C&K said:
If he was home 24/7, maybe it would be a different story.

Believe me it would be, I can't believe how much I enjoy the peace when he goes out, I love it when he gets back in of course - for the first ten minutes - no go on, I will give him an hour. :crazy:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.