Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Niagara Pet Expo - June 15th and 16th

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
Just putting it out there that the Niagara Pet Expo is happening this weekend in Niagara Falls, Ontario in case any members live near by and are interested in attending! The expo takes places at the Scotiabank Convention Center. Parking is free and tickets can be purchased at the door or online at https://niagarapetexpo.ca/

At the expo there will be will be a few vendors that sell great small pet supplies, as well as the small animal village where different species will be on display with ambassadors there to educate all about proper care. It's a lot of fun, especially if you have other pets too because there is a plethora of cat, dog, bird, fish and reptile stuff. If you come by, make sure you say hi, we will be in the small animal village at the ohmyguineapigs booth. We hope to see you there!

Niagara Pet Expo - June 15th and 16th

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
You KNOW I would be there, @sallyvh. But I bought tickets to another event this weekend that I leave for in the morning. I was very disappointed to find that it was on the same weekend.

I know you and the girls will have a great time! Wish I could be there to share it! I'll be there in spirit!

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
Sorry we will miss you there! Would have been great to see you again! But hope you have fun this weekend and there will always be next year :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.