Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos My little man and Leah

asnnbrg

Cavy Slave
My youngest was so proud of holding Leah last night. He's always been a bit timid about holding her (she's his pig) and has previously been entirely content to pet her while she's on my lap, so this was a big first for him.

My little man and Leah

That's great! How old is he? My 8 year old daughter loves to hold the pigs and even does a good job of getting them out of the cage herself.

Last edited:
That's great! How old is he? My 8 year old daughter loves to hold the pigs and even does a good job of getting them out of the cage herself.

He just turned 7. :) He's ready to hold Smore tonight. I should have started out with her because even though she's the most skittish in their cage, she's the most docile during laptime. The little chub will sit there for as long as she can just for the pets. Leah, otoh, is an explorer and cannot stand sitting still for any reason. She's got to be off seeing what else there is to do (you can probably see it in her face up there, lol).

Cute! Good for him.

How wonderful! Now their bond can grow even stronger ❤️

Love the prefolds for laptime lol

That is the sweetest picture ever!

Awww! How sweet! <3

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.