Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Hay on the carpet

• Thread starter Oreo and Peanut
  • Start date

Oreo and Peanut

Cavy Slave
As a GP owner I have been struggling trying to get hay off my carpet I feed it so often that not matter what I do it always ends up getting somewhere and is such a pain to clean up! Can't sweep because of the nature of my carpet. Any tips? PS. I Currently use an old (but expensive) shopvac to clean up my hay but it is bulky and HUGE

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Guinea_Pig2

Cavy Slave
As a GP owner I have been struggling trying to get hay off my carpet I feed it so often that not matter what I do it always ends up getting somewhere and is such a pain to clean up! Can't sweep because of the nature of my carpet. Any tips? PS. I Currently use an old (but expensive) shopvac to clean up my hay but it is bulky and HUGE

I vacuum daily. I purchased a 20$ bagless upright vacuum from Walmart. Super easy to dump out after and works well on carpet.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Oreo and Peanut

Cavy Slave
I vacuum daily. I purchased a 20$ bagless upright vacuum from Walmart. Super easy to dump out after and works well on carpet.

I'll be sure to check it out!

Guinea_Pig2

Cavy Slave
I'll be sure to check it out!

It's literally all I purchased it for, but it works so well and weighs nothing that I use it all over

Oreo and Peanut

Cavy Slave
It's literally all I purchased it for, but it works so well and weighs nothing that I use it all over

Do you have a link to it or any info on where/ how I can purchase it?

Guinea_Pig2

Cavy Slave

Let me check for you

Guinea_Pig2

Cavy Slave

Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless, Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZY7BTWM/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_vQhWAbB5FDVV6

I have a different color, but this is it
Hay on the carpet

LightSeeker

Cavy Slave
We have this vacuum too!! I love it! I have arthritis and not a lot of strength. It's soooo easy to use and light weight enough for me to use comfortably. It picks up very well from the carpet and their fleece so that's a definite plus :)

Oreo and Peanut

Cavy Slave
We have this vacuum too!! I love it! I have arthritis and not a lot of strength. It's soooo easy to use and light weight enough for me to use comfortably. It picks up very well from the carpet and their fleece so that's a definite plus :)
Thanks definitely going to order it and I'll update you my thoughts. Very hopeful!

pennayy

Cavy Slave
oh my goodness! i have this same vacuum and it?s honestly a blessing. easy to use, lightweight, and at such a low price! i bought it for the guineas but i use it for the whole house now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LightSeeker

Cavy Slave
Thanks definitely going to order it and I'll update you my thoughts. Very hopeful!

You're welcome!!

It actually came with my girls and all their stuff when I got them. So I actually only have the handheld part of it, I don't have the full assemble to do our whole home, or I would haha. But I use it in their cage, and around the floor to pick up any loose hay or anything else that may have gotten on the floor. I honestly don't know what I would have done now without having it :)

JRonalds

Cavy Gazer
My mom recently bought a hoover 1900W pet and she says its fab, it was only 80bucks which is far cheaper than dysons....
check other options such as bissell on this website "(broken link removed)" if you're still looking for a link.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.