Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Halloween Cage Theme

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
Here is my Halloween Cage Theme, I had to get my mind off with Willow6 current condition so I decided to put this decor together.

[video=youtube_share;VwqRDtA66c0]https://youtu.be/VwqRDtA66c0[/video]

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
That was a great video. You've done such a nice job with their cage and your girls are so beautiful. I noticed in the beginning of the video there was, what looked like, an aquarium. Do you have fish or a turtle? Sorry not trying to be nosy just curious.

Thanks.

I do. The tank you saw is a 5.5 gallon grow out tank for some plants I bought (Bucephalandra) growing emerse. I have a 100 gallon tank that I am in the process of setting up in the basement as a planted community tank

Here is my fish tank when I was living in California that I had to give away to my neighbor who was a fish lover too

[video=youtube_share;TD6deKz-WUQ]https://youtu.be/TD6deKz-WUQ[/video]

new2piggs

Cavy Slave
Your cage decor is amazing. Truly impressive!

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
WOW, I'm not into Halloween, but your cage in and of itself is awesome!!!! I love the size!!! Do they actually use the second levels in their "hotels?" Soooo cool!!!!

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Awesome cage as always!

nikdarg

Cavy Slave
Wow! That is so impressive. You have quite the herd. :) How often do they go in the second layer of little hideys? I want to make some of those, but I am not sure how much my pigs would use the second floor of them.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Looks amazing! Now you need little costumes for all of them lol

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
I also had to give my aquarium and fish away to my neighbor when I moved from Virginia to California. However I have to say in no way was my tank as beautiful as yours. What a gorgeous set-up you had. You certainly are a very dedicated aquarist.

I am just now getting back into fish keeping after taking a break. My tank isn't as large as yours and I sure do not have your ability but I really do enjoy the hobby. It's so relaxing to watch the fish. I can understand why so many doctor's offices have aquariums.

Between watching my guinea pigs play and being mesmerized by my fish it's no wonder I can't get as much done as I should. Lol!

I know how you feel, I also belong to a fish forum, that is how much I love talking about fish and guinea pigs

Your cage decor is amazing. Truly impressive!

Thank you

WOW, I'm not into Halloween, but your cage in and of itself is awesome!!!! I love the size!!! Do they actually use the second levels in their "hotels?" Soooo cool!!!!

They do, I have some guinea pigs who prefer the top bunk during bed time

Awesome cage as always!

thank you

Wow! That is so impressive. You have quite the herd. :) How often do they go in the second layer of little hideys? I want to make some of those, but I am not sure how much my pigs would use the second floor of them.

All of them except two guinea pigs go on the top bunk.

Looks amazing! Now you need little costumes for all of them lol

I actually thought of that, but could see it would only be a photo op for pics. I would be nervous of them chewing the costume

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.