Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Strangest dream - guinea pig related and rather funny!

If i may interpirt this dream, I think it a very literall dream, It probably means that your going to want a group of three rodents (Maybe rats, or mice, or even guinea pigs) that are in bad conditions, And someone close to you (i.e. your mother, etc...) is initially going to be against bring them in, but they will warm up to the idea. and the popcorn can mean that they will be happy with you.

Aww! I've had rats for years but they've all died.. My family says no more rats because it's emotionally exhausting when they died, which is often due to their short lifespan. :( I'd like to adopt mice, they seem like so much fun. I also want to adopt another piggie.. And I ate popcorn a few weeks ago while I was volunteering at the humane society.

I had a dream about my guinea pigs last night and it was terrible. My mom told me we were moving and I could only take one of my guinea pigs with me ,and we would have to rehome the other one. Then I woke up checked on my pigs and was happy it was only a dream.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.