Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Worst floor time ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh what the f*** are you going to do ?, i whoop a** for a living. When you live in the hood in the city with second most deaths in florida, you have to know how to fight, so check me so i can close that can for ya

Being an internet gangster is going to get you nowhere on a guinea pig forum. But I do have to question, why are you taking it so personal that a small creature isn't warming up to you immediately?

You wanted an explanation on why they act the way they do and I explained that it has noting to do with you personally, it's their normal behavior.
If you've bothered to build them a C&C cage, you probably care for them more than you want us to believe, or simply just want to piss us off.
Yes, we care for highly social, feeling creatures who rely on us for everything & can't speak for themselves. I'm out.

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” ―
J.K. Rowling
Haha yall are funny, i made a c and c cage because i did my research and because i love animals, but i didnt expect it to be like this

No. She is not scared and frankly this post should be shut down. You should not use this language towards members of this forum. The reason she cares for the welfare of your guinea pigs is that the attitude and mindset that you are giving off is that you are a horrible pet owner. I am not in any way calling you that, however you are def. portraying that across this thread. However, the part the confuses me the most troll, is that you seem to think that everyone who has posted back to you has no life other than guinea pigs. This is a guinea pig forum, so clearly they would be posting about guinea pigs on a guinea pig forum. Hmmm.. doesn't seem that strange to me. I post about videos while on youtube, or I post about random bits of my social life while on facebook. It is what the website is created for. Also, please stop threatening people over the internet. It really is kinda childish. What are you gonna do? COME AT ME?! You are an anonymous behind a computer that has no means to find or kick members of this forum's asses. It really is laughable.

If you want help with your guinea pigs. I recommend taking them to a rescue shelter. That is my advice. If you choose not to take it fine. You came here asking for advice and you have gotten it.

Being an internet gangster is going to get you nowhere on a guinea pig forum. But I do have to question, why are you taking it so personal that a small creature isn't warming up to you immediately?
Im not a gangster because gangsters get killed down here. Im not taking it personal, but i asked to be helped calm down and i get attacked and im defending myself

Ohh what the f*** are you going to do ?, i whoop a** for a living. When you live in the hood in the city with second most deaths in florida, yohaveknowhow to fight, so check me so i can close that can for ya
Not sure if you mean to, but you really sound like an obnoxious, spoiled brat who gives up the instant you don't get exactly what you want, so I have to agree that the pigs would be better off in someone else's care. Next time you are thinking of buying an animal to suit your needs, please remember this experience and remember how ill-suited your current mindset and immaturity are for you to be putting yourself in the role of primary caretaker for any other living thing.

They depend entirely on you to provide everything they need. If you're ready to give up after a week, why don't you just buy a stuffed animal and call it good.

No. She is not scared and frankly this post should be shut down. You should not use this language towards members of this forum. The reason she cares for the welfare of your guinea pigs is that the attitude and mindset that you are giving off is that you are a horrible pet owner. I am not in any way calling you that, however you are def. portraying that across this thread. However, the part the confuses me the most troll, is that you seem to think that everyone who has posted back to you has no life other than guinea pigs. This is a guinea pig forum, so clearly they would be posting about guinea pigs on a guinea pig forum. Hmmm.. doesn't seem that strange to me. I post about videos while on youtube, or I post about random bits of my social life while on facebook. It is what the website is created for. Also, please stop threatening people over the internet. It really is kinda childish. What are you gonna do? COME AT ME?! You are an anonymous behind a computer that has no means to find or kick members of this forum's asses. It really is laughable.

If you want help with your guinea pigs. I recommend taking them to a rescue shelter. That is my advice. If you choose not to take it fine. You came here asking for advice and you have gotten it.
Ohh okay, do you want my address ? I will give it to you without any hesitation.

@Dandreking22 I have a friend in FL right now. Are you near Destin? If so I will see if she can pick them up for me. I would just hate to see them get dumped at a pet store and then not taken care of.

Not sure if you mean to, but you really sound like an obnoxious, spoiled brat who gives up the instant you don't get exactly what you want, so I have to agree that the pigs would be better off in someone else's care. Next time you are thinking of buying an animal to suit your needs, please remember this experience and remember how ill-suited your current mindset and immaturity are for you to be putting yourself in the role of primary caretaker for any other living thing.

They depend entirely on you to provide everything they need. If you're ready to give up after a week, why don't you just buy a stuffed animal and call it good.
why wont you go buy a live and go back to where you came from because you have been on this website since 2007 and that means that you dont have anything but orange gay guinea pig

You did not get attacked. You got told a differing opinion than what you wanted to here for advice, and you took that personally. Then you attacked standout members of this forum and in turn they have defended themselves and their posts. The post that got you all riled up was saying that they needed more time to get to know you and settle in. Maybe it is not what you wanted to here but it is the truth. My Tobias took a bit of time to settle in, and now he loves to cuddle and fall asleep in my lap. You said you wanted an animal because you wanted one that would love you back. Not quoting you, just how I interpreted your post. A guinea pig can be that animal, however you need to give it more time than a week.

@Dandreking22 I have a friend in FL right now. Are you near Destin? If so I will see if she can pick them up for me. I would just hate to see them get dumped at a pet store and then not taken care of.
Omg yes. I went to destin yesterdayi live 1 hour away from destin

I went to destin today i

Is getting your money back more important than the guinea pigs welfare!? If you really can't dedicate a little more time to bonding with them than a week then please at least advertise them on here.

If youv'e calmed down enough by now then my advice would be to have lap time instead of floor time for now. This gets your pigs a little more use to you an your sounds an smells. Please just take things slowly with them. They are super cute piggies xx

Edit - I think I'd only read the first page when I wrote my reply . . . I don't think you've calmed down enough yet . . . Please don't insult everyone! An FYI - you don't get gay guinea pigs!! That was last weeks heated debate! Lol xx

Last edited:
Since you live so close to that area, if I can talk my friend into picking up the piggies will you let me have them? Please?

Ohh okay, do you want my address ? I will give it to you without any hesitation.

Why would I want your address? I am in no means saying I will come beat you up. I am saying that standing behind the anonymous wall of the internet makes it awfully easy to threaten people. However, while it may be easy, it only comes across as childish and immature threats with no resolution or resolve behind them.

Guys, this person is obviously a troll. Just another idiot who has nothing else to do but swear and abuse people over a computer.
Don't feed the trolls, he just wants a reaction, and use are giving to him.

You did not get attacked. You got told a differing opinion than what you wanted to here for advice, and you took that personally. Then you attacked standout members of this forum and in turn they have defended themselves and their posts. The post that got you all riled up was saying that they needed more time to get to know you and settle in. Maybe it is not what you wanted to here but it is the truth. My Tobias took a bit of time to settle in, and now he loves to cuddle and fall asleep in my lap. You said you wanted an animal because you wanted one that would love you back. Not quoting you, just how I interpreted your post. A guinea pig can be that animal, however you need to give it more time than a week.
But like i said, my guinea pigs made a huge improvement and now they're back tracking

Is getting your money back more important than the guinea pigs welfare!? If you really can't dedicate a little more time to bonding with them than a week then please at least advertise them on here.

If youv'e calmed down enough by now then my advice would be to have lap time instead of floor time for now. This gets your pigs a little more use to you an your sounds an smells. Please just take things slowly with them. They are super cute piggies xx
Lol thanks. When i give them lap time, they jump off of me

Guys, this person is obviously a troll. Just another idiot who has nothing else to do but swear and abuse people over a computer.
Don't feed the trolls, he just wants a reaction, and use are giving to him.
ohh im sorry im a troll on your computer, i hope that your computer breaks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.