Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece $2.99/yard

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
Are there % off coupons for Thursday in addition to the sale? I have coupns for Wednesday and Friday, but not Thursday.
You can get free shipping online with no minimum purchase.

Also, Hancock Fabrics is also having a 2.99 sale with free shipping over 60 bucks and they have some really cute stuff too.

Guineapig2012

Cavy Slave
Got my fleece early this morning when website came back up. I saved a hundred bucks. WOW. I can't wait to get it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
Are there % off coupons for Thursday in addition to the sale? I have coupons for Wednesday and Friday, but not Thursday.

No. I think I lost my mind somewhere in the frenzy and maybe got flyers mixed up. I used free shipping.

T_Licious

Cavy Slave
I now have 18 yards of fleece coming. I may have gotten a little excited :eek: I was good though, and removed at least that many from my cart before checking out LOLOL

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
You can stack coupons at the store but not online. You can only use one coupon on line.

I ended up getting less than I thought I would but I got my (broken link removed) fabric!! :D

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
I now have 18 yards of fleece coming. I may have gotten a little excited :eek: I was good though, and removed at least that many from my cart before checking out LOLOL

I beat you. Had 18 yards but then added two at the end to make a human throw as a present (after removing a million).

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
I bought all my fleece! I went on at 8 and everyone had already bought all the holiday fleece! Oh well, still got a lot

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
I bought all my fleece! I went on at 8 and everyone had already bought all the holiday fleece! Oh well, still got a lot

I didn't see much of the holiday stuff on sale to begin with. Think not are anti pill and the blizzard was what was on sale. Don't think you missed much :)

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
You can get free shipping online with no minimum purchase.

Also, Hancock Fabrics is also having a 2.99 sale with free shipping over 60 bucks and they have some really cute stuff too.

I am going to have to pretend I didn't see this post because I might go crazy again. Think 20 yards of fleece is enough for now lol

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Im so happy I got 23 yards of fleece for 68.77 with free shipping! Im excited! Now I need to buy more U-haul pads!

Inle_Rabbit

Cavy Gazer
Wow you guys went crazy! I only got 12 yards, enough to make two more pads and I got some holiday patterns! That's really what I was after. ;)

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Wow you guys went crazy! I only got 12 yards, enough to make two more pads and I got some holiday patterns! That's really what I was after. ;)
I need to make cage liners, and cuddle cups :). One of the new girls we adopted has bumble foot and in addition the vet said I need to add extra pads to the cage to make it fluffier to help her. My dad was like now you have an excuse to buy lots of fleece!

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave

Had to buy extra for a cage expansion Im planning. Unfortunately because I want fleece over sides, i can't cut it lengthwise to get two :(

Besides, one can never have too much fleece! Worse case, the whole household will have something to burrow under during the cold winter :D

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
We were away on a trip and my MIL came over to piggy-sit. When we came home, it became apparent that she hadn't slept in any bed. It was, "oh my back felt better sleeping on the sofa". When asked what she did for a blanket, she said, "oh, I covered up with that nice blanket lying by the new cage that you're building". Well, you guessed it.......she had discovered a stack of raw fleece waiting to be made into liners. :D

Thats hilarious

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave
We were away on a trip and my MIL came over to piggy-sit. When we came home, it became apparent that she hadn't slept in any bed. It was, "oh my back felt better sleeping on the sofa". When asked what she did for a blanket, she said, "oh, I covered up with that nice blanket lying by the new cage that you're building". Well, you guessed it.......she had discovered a stack of raw fleece waiting to be made into liners. :D

Cute! Im actually using 2 of the 20 yards to make one te those no sew knotted fleece blankets for my daughter. She wanted one for my grandpuppy lol

If we get bad weather and lose power, the whole neighborhood can come cuddle lol You don't realize how much it really is until you unfold it completely. I could probably carpet my whole house in fleece!

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
I am going to have to pretend I didn't see this post because I might go crazy again. Think 20 yards of fleece is enough for now lol
Wise! Between the two I've ended up with 90 yards ... hopefully everything will actually ship from Joanns. I have had some items not ship because they were out of stock but their site didn't reflect that when I placed the order. We will see!

MrWhistles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Wise! Between the two I've ended up with 90 yards ... hopefully everything will actually ship from Joanns. I have had some items not ship because they were out of stock but their site didn't reflect that when I placed the order. We will see!

ooooo that would be a bummer.
I've had that happen a few times before. But not during holiday sales. I was still a bit bummed I had to wait much longer for what I ordered.

Inle_Rabbit

Cavy Gazer
As long as I get my Christmas fleece before Christmas I'll be happy.

lifesvr7

Cavy Slave

And I thought 20 was a lot lol You could carpet your whole neighborhood lol

squishycar

Cavy Slave
Thanks to this thread I saved a ton of aggravation by buying online! I got 4 yards, 2 purple tie dye, and 2 green tie dye. I am building a 2x4 with a 1x2 loft in the coming weeks. I have a couple of the $3 blankets from Walmart too. Loving the budget fleece purchasing. My main liners will be the JoAnn fleece, but I will make backups and hideys, and fleece forests and whatever else I can think of with the other. Maybe I can figure out my little sewing machine (Singer Pixie)...otherwise there will be a lot of hand sewing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.