Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pet Stores This ad makes me sad :(

emmajo

Cavy Slave
Oh my god... Just look at the ad and the number of pigs crammed into one small pen.

(broken link removed)

:( is this even reportable?

sad :( sad sad :(

:( i have no idea if there is a way to report this :( i mean petco and petsmart have their piggies in little aquariums and they are nation wide.

maybe someone else knows

OMG! D':
Thats so mean!

That's horrible. I'm going to see if I can flag that add.

That's clearly not their regular cage, it's just a floor.

It's possible they have plenty of space elsewhere but he put them all together for a photograph.

That's clearly not their regular cage, it's just a floor.

It's possible they have plenty of space elsewhere but he put them all together for a photograph.

Its still unacceptable to have that many guinea pigs at a time. Whats the betting that they're of mixed sexes, and half the females were pregnant after the picture was taken?

Wouldn't suprise me if they were mixed sex. Yuck! I would only have as many as I can handle.

Its still unacceptable to have that many guinea pigs at a time. Whats the betting that they're of mixed sexes, and half the females were pregnant after the picture was taken?

True, it's probable that they're kept mixed sex all the time.

True, it's probable that they're kept mixed sex all the time.

Also judging from the amount of guinea pigs in the picture, the people are not going to being giving 2x3 cages for each pair either. More along the lines of 1x2 per three to four pigs I'd say. :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.