Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia coroplast in Melb

suu2suu2

Cavy Slave
Hi , does anyone know where you can get coroplast in Melb and the approx cost of it. Also I got my fisrt grid set from the Reject shop where else may it be available . Thanks.

suu2suu2:)

Fluffball

Cavy Slave
You can get corflute (which is what Australians call it) at signage shops, plastic centres e.t.c. Depending on the size of your cage prices will vary. Although I got mine for around $30 to do my whole cage with some left over. This was for a 3x4 grid cage.

Heres a link to some corflute places in melbourne: (broken link removed)

You can ring them and quote a price. Just select victoria from the location.

Also its good to have some measurements ready becasue most stores will laser cut it for you. Plus it may save you some money, instead of getting one large piece you have one cut to size. Make sure you add around 15cm or 6 inches to your measurements these are for the sides.

Aspect packaging also sells corflute: (broken link removed)

You can contact them here: (broken link removed)

Grids: You can get grids at Bunnings warehouse. And maybe Kmart. They used to have them at Big W but stopped. Try bunnings they are usually $10-$12 for a pack of 5 if I can remember corectly. Kmart may have them in stock but im unsure if they discontinued them or not. They should be in the storage section of the store.

Feel free to ask any more questions I hope ive helped a little.

suu2suu2

Cavy Slave
Thanks Fluffball for all the info youve been a real help.

suu2suu2

timtam

Cavy Slave
u can find it at art supplies stores in front of RMIT's book store in city,,about 10 dollar each...hopefully u find it...

newbie meggie

Cavy Slave
u can find it at art supplies stores in front of RMIT's book store in city,,about 10 dollar each...hopefully u find it...

Just got my piggie Meggie and will be getting her a pal lol
Only thing is I'm having a hard time finding corflute in melbourne.. and its worse cause i work full time and things dont open on the weekend :weepy: Really want to get her cavy cage set up properly asap ..

Where which RMIT bookshop is it? As there are 2 in the city?

Or does anyone have a better solution?? sos :sorry:

suu2suu2

Cavy Slave
Hi Meggie,
I ended up finding more at the reject shop. Cost was $20 for 10 squares. You could ring round and see if any close to you have them. Good luck.

suu2

newbie meggie

Cavy Slave
suu2, thanks! I found all the things I needed a while ago to set up my c&c cage. Its all working out great and my husband wants to now build 2nd level haha :)

the_jubinator

Cavy Slave
Well, just puttin it out there but my father is a signwriter and he could easily get a hold of some corflute, not to mention the huge sheets we have of it out back.
So if anyone is havin trouble just email me
P.S
I should check my email a bit more often so I'm sorry if I don't respond right away.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.