Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

free cage in northern NJ

GuineaTV

Cavy Slave
Hi there - sadly my little bear Charlie crossed the rainbow bridge this morning, and his intolerance of my other boar was the only reason we had two cages in our teeny apartment in the first place! I have an approximately 2 x 4 grid cage, water bottle, and food dish to give to piggies in need. I will donate it to the shelter if I don't hear from anyone. It is far from expertly made (and my pigs chewed the heck out of the yellow coroplast) but it is very servicible for those who are cage-building-impaired. It is yours for the taking if you can come pick it up! I am in Teaneck, NJ (just across the GWB from Manhattan).

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Charlie is keeping and eye on you from the little piggy heaven in the sky.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I'm sorry for your loss.

Guinea_Gal

Cavy Slave
I know what that is like and i hope you and your piggies are all okay. maybe you can open your heart to a new piggie!

GuineaTV

Cavy Slave
Charlie's widow Amber is getting along wonderfully with her new buddies. It's so heartwarming to see all my piggies together as one happy family. Three is definitely plenty of pigs until we have a bigger place to live! I am now even more inclined to stand by my favoritism of the neutered boar with sow pairing! Since no one has responded about the cage, I will donate it to the shelter where I adopted Fozzie. Either they can use it or sell it to a guinea adopter for extra funds. Thanks for your sympathy.

Guinea_Gal

Cavy Slave
No problem.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.