Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Holding the doors closed?

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
What does everyone use to hold the doors of the cages? I've been in the gallery and seen this black clip. What else could you use?

I use velcro ties and bulldog clips. I'm just putting pictures of what I use to hold the doors together in my gallery if you want to have another look in a few minutes.

Yes I'll have a look!:)

I use binder clips (the black clip) and I use a mini bungee cord to hold my two doors that open together as well as a clip that is supposed to hold keys. It seems to be working.

Pipe cleaners work pretty good too and those velcro zip ties work good.

I use the black binder clips.

I use the black binder clip also. There couldn't be anything easier to use. The middle size is just right for me and so convenient.

I use binder clips and a pipe cleaner.

Where'd you get that vetbed?

laura220 said:
Where'd you get that vetbed?

Who are you directing this question to?

Right now, until I can get some binder clips/bulldog clips, I'm using cable ties put in the wrong way. You know how when put in the cable tie through one end of the little box and it locks? Well, when you put in in through the other side it stays closed and secure but can be pulled off to make it quite easy to open the doors.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.