Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello, I'm new!

• Thread starter BethanyFuturama
  • Start date

BethanyFuturama

Cavy Slave
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, but it is very familiar because my video game forum uses the same host :)
~Bethany:love:

Welcome Bethany! Hope you enjoy the forum and learn a lot. Do you have piggies? If so, names, genders, pics?! We love pics :)

Welcome Bethany! Hope you enjoy the forum and learn a lot. Do you have piggies? If so, names, genders, pics?! We love pics :)
I have 4 piggies at home myself. 2 boys and 2 girls. One female, peanut, is in my avatar with all the babies. I do actually have a few pics of them.
Here is a male, his name is Pig Won't: Hello, I'm new!
Here is another male, his name is Meatball: Hello, I'm new!
And here is a female, her name is Toffee: Hello, I'm new!
Toffee was a newborn in that picture, she is much bigger now :)

Nice herd Bethany! Welcome :eek:

Thank you! They are all so cute and lovable, but we can't have them out as much now that we have dogs.

Hi and welcome to the forum bethany. I hope you enjoy your stay. And hope you learn some new information. Your piggies are very adorable, my cousin has a dog named meatball but we all call him meaty.

Hi and welcome to the forum bethany. I hope you enjoy your stay. And hope you learn some new information. Your piggies are very adorable, my cousin has a dog named meatball but we all call him meaty.
That is adorable.

Meatball is super cute!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.