Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Vet Really happy with new vet

rolandinthehay

Cavy Slave
I've been looking around my city for a cavy savvy vet ever since I first brought Roland and Bentley home and I think I've finally found one that I like! She had some questionable reviews online about outrageous pricing and randomly canceling appointments, but I went in anyway because she was the one vet that popped up on every site as cavy savvy, rabbit savvy, ferret savvy, etc. I went it and she was wonderful. She might not be the best exotic vet out there, but in comparison to the other vets I've seen in my city, shes GREAT. Not only that, but they have been calling every few days to see how Alfie is doing with his G.I. stasis and URI medication! They give me advice over the phone. Honestly, even if I feel the need to question her advice at times, I really feel I can trust she's doing all she can because of how frequently she calls to make sure everything is okay.

It's great to feel like I've found a vet who cares about my pets as much as I do!

Glad you found a vet that you feel comfortable with!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.