Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

LOLG (Lots of love Gilbert!) Share loving stories about your pig(s)

Anythingforcavy

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone! I am a proud owner of a single boar and just wanted to introduce myself. I hve made threads before but wanted to do one completely about Gilbert for once. I will load up some pic. if I get over 10 responses! Anyway, I am at the moment working on getting him a friend but want the two to have extra room so I must update his 8 sqre. ft. cage. Anyway, today my guinea pig did the most adorable thing in the world. I was sitting in his play pen and was just daydreaming when suddenly he started biting my pants. It was raining but not in his pen so I thought he was just scared. Then he nipped my finger. I turned. He looked at me. He nipped and pawed my pants again. I suspected he was just being cranky. I stretched my legs out. Then, he jumped up on my lap and started curling up on it. Surprsed since he'd never done anything like this before, i started petting him. May i just say, I've never been loved as much. almost in tears, you, my buddy are adorable. Share your lovable story! I shall keep you posted!!!

BestGuineaPigs

Cavy Slave
That is so cute! Your Gilbert sounds adorable!!!

I hate hay racks so a couple of days ago I made a pig-out pouch (in the fleece store) and they absolutely loved it. Today, I saw that I needed to fill it up with hay. My Daisy was eating out of it so I walked toward the cage and I thought my Oreo was hiding in her hide-away. I picked it up and looked inside, and Oreo was inside it! I was thinking why was Daisy eating like it was nothing? I would think Daisy would hop inside with her! They love to be together, so I thought she would love to be with her inside Oreo's new hide-away! I just thought it was hilarious!

TacoBellWinnieP

Cavy Slave
I put my boys' walk up house next to the hay rack and Taco climbed right inside and burrowed himself down in there!!

Anythingforcavy

Cavy Slave
Today I got some new hay for my guinea pig and he loved it. I put him on my lap and he literally exploded back in his cage. He came back with a strand of hay. I picked him up and he started shoving the hay in my hand. perhaps a gift??? =....D

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
My signature shoes around the house (since I actually got some) have been flip-flops. We have all hardwood downstairs so you can hear everything. My piggies can hear my flip-flops going yup the stairs. Every time I go up there they SCREAM! I guess they're happy I'm coming to them!
And also in the morning, if I make significant movements on my squeaky metal bunk bed (which is right in front of the piggy cage) they know I'm awake and they'll shriek then too! Sooo cute! :)
I gave my new piggy her first veggies in my room a few days ago (before that she got fruit and lettuce when I could give it to her--she was my sister's) and she tried to steal some from my other piggy's mouth! She didn't want the pieces I had set out for her...no, she wanted CHARLEMAGNE'S veggies! I love my piggies :) can't wait to see yours!

Anythingforcavy

Cavy Slave
wow! That sounds adorable!you have some awesome pigs!

Sunny

Cavy Slave
My pigs also know the sound of my bed. If I want to roll over any time after 6AM, I have to do so verrrrrryyy slowly and quietly, otherwise the pig choir starts screaming at me. LOL.

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
The pig choir! My goodness, that is too good!
I do have some awesome piggies :) they wheeked me to sleep on my birthday on the 25th this month! ;)

RandomCavy

Cavy Slave
This morning I went to say Hi to my piggy, and I petted him for a moment, but I had to leave so as soon as I left his cage he started wheeking as if to say "Wait! Come back and pet me more!" <3 cuteness overload

Anythingforcavy

Cavy Slave
I have to crawl and move slowly around in the house or my pig will squeek his face off and lick my hand for treats. Cavy Slave to MAX!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.