Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled.

boofp

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
So today me and the hubs were out and about looking in thrift stores and I found his awesome zebra print fleece blanket. It was not quite long enough but I put one of my other fleece liner attempts in the area it didnt fit. Then I took the kitchen (old store bought cage bottom) out and attached the a kitchen area onto the new bunkbeds I made the other day. also got a white self to sit next to it for organization. Check it out Im so excited.... Clean new layout and the piggies are loving it. popcorn approval....

I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled.I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled.I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled.I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled.I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled.

I have been at it again.... Piggiegirls are spoiled. I like it cause they can both eat and cant knock down the hay rack. Im going to add a lamp to the top of that shelf and it will be perfect.

May I ask how you made or found that hay rack? The cage looks nice, I love animal prints.

May I ask how you made or found that hay rack? The cage looks nice, I love animal prints.
It is a egg basket, I purchased it for five dollars at my local farm supply store. You could also use one of those kitchen utensil caddys with wire ones of course. Just zip tied it to grid and cut hole in top to put hay in. I love it

I might have to steal that hay rack idea. Cage looks great!

well done! :D everything looks so neat and orderly!

Wow… that looks FABULOUS! I love your cage and its little kitchen bunkbed! :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.