Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Need homes ASAP Female short hair 3 guinea pigs together or separate northeast Ohio

peacegirl489

Cavy Slave
Guinea Pigs in painesville, Ohio - 3 free guinea pigs sows in painesville,ohio all together or by themselves

Situation

Rehoming

Genders

Age(s)

Breed(s)

Rehoming because
Cost:FREE​

3 Super adorable guinea pigs. They can go together or separate. They are all short hair females.
Snowball= mostly white one cute 1 or 2 year old guinea pig sow gets along with all ages loves to cuddle
Smudge= mosty black one loves talking to you when cuddling 1 year old sow gets along with all ages
Cocoa= not a picture of similar to all black one but smaller with a white crest young 1/2 year -1 year old very smart loves all ages sow
The fluffy guinea pig has already been sold

They come with a FREE cage if you take all 3. It is huge email me for a picture and more info on the guinea pigs and cage at[email protected]
We need to find them homes ASAP.

Guinea Pigs in painesville, Ohio - 3 free guinea pigs sows in painesville,ohio all together or by themselves

They are so cute! I'm sorry you have to rehome them.

I adopted a texel from this person. She's one of the sweetest pigs I have ever met, I guarantee the other pigs are just as chill.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.