Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! I'm Kayla

Kaylaroo111

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I'm Kayla! I'm new to the site. This site has helped me make so many choices for me piggies I'm actually about to build a c&c cage and switch to fleece bedding because of this site. I have 5 piggies. I got one had to get another and the second one I got was pregnant. She had 3 babies and all of them have a forever home with me. Katy was the first. Agnus is the second i got she is a texel and she had 3 babies Mabel, Sherman, and dexter. All of them are also texel. :)

AlyssaNicole

Cavy Slave
Welcome :) you're gonna love using fleece as bedding. I love it. Make sure you post pigtures of your little ones. Texels are soo cute.

Kaylaroo111

Cavy Slave
How exactly do I upload pictures on here? Lol

AlyssaNicole

Cavy Slave
When you go to post a reply, if you see the little icons just above where you're typing, click the icon of the little picture. It's the icon after the two little globes.

bguardguy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I actually have troubles with the buttons on the upload pictures being blacked out or messed up. It still works though. You just click the photo button. Select which file you want to use. Then click upload files and it will place them automagically into this message. You can also create a personal album as well from your profile.

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

As @bguardguy mentioned, just use the photo button and you are good to go, you can also easily insert them from other sites you may have uploaded to like photobucket that way.

I'd love to see some pics too, the texels are adorable :love:

If you need any help or ideas with your C&C, we've got a lot of experts around here that can come up with some great ideas.

ETA- "automagically" is one of the greatest words ever, it will now be incorporated into my vocabulary, you have done well

bguardguy

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I mean.. what can I say.. Fabulous is as Fabulous does girl! @Carissa6729

Kaylaroo111

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm Kayla Ok thank you guys! This is my baby Agnus! I call her Aggie sometimes too. It's her cute little nickname :)

Kaylaroo111

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm Kayla And here is the whole group when the babies were only a few days old :)

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
Oh my gosh, adorable!

Welcome Aggie :love:

AlyssaNicole

Cavy Slave
I can't handle this. Too much cuteness in one thread.

Kaylaroo111

Cavy Slave
I love my texels! Grooming them is so fun! The baby boy texels have a habit of chewing each others fur so I have to keep their fur cut short :( . Any suggestions on building a c&c cage? I need to build two one for my 3 females and one for my two little boys :)

Kaylaroo111

Cavy Slave
And your little maya is precious!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.