Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing Myself and My Piggies

AmeliaJade

Cavy Slave
Hi guys,

I joined about a month or so ago but have not taken time to introduce myself. I'm Amelia. I live in Las vegas with my husband, 3 sons, 3 cats, 1 betta fish and now 2 guinea pigs.

I got my boys, Applejack & Spencer, in September of this year and it was kind of difficult the first week as I felt in over my head but I gave myself a break and things started falling into place. I realized I was expecting too much, too fast and once I sat back and relaxed, it all worked out. My two piggy babies are a joy to have. They are a lot of work as I feel I'm always sweeping poo, but it is so worth it. They are so fun t have around and make me laugh daily.

I decided to put in more time over here to be around other pig parents. I think I'm driving my non-pig parent friends crazy. No one wants to hear about fleece, or hay or how cute it was when Spencer popcorned all over after his cage was cleaned. So, I plan on checking in here a bit more often so I can hear about everyone's parenting adventures and share some of mine. :)

I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Eccles

Cavy Slave
Aren't piggies so fun? I love watching them eat! Especially when they both want the same "choice" piece of lettuce... And popcorning... so funny!

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
Welcome! We would love to see some pigtures of Applejack and Spencer!

Digital_Dad

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Love the name Applejack:D
No one wants to hear about fleece, or hay or how cute it was when Spencer popcorned all over after his cage was cleaned.
Maybe that is why we all spend so much time here? hmmm.......

Agrimony

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome :)
Welcome! Love the name Applejack:D Maybe that is why we all spend so much time here? hmmm.......

Makes sense to me, I could talk about my piglets all day but not many people care to listen lol

deardulcie

Cavy Slave
hahahahaaa...my poor nail lady got an education about pigs about a month ago! Welcome! Pigtures??

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.