Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi, New Pig mom here from Georgia!

Branflem

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I am so excited that I found this forum as I am a new pig mom and I know i'll have lots of questions. I adopted my two month old little piggie boy from a friend and he's wonderful. Cowboy is black and white and looks like a little panda bear! We recently adopted a brother for him and named him Teddy. I love having these little guys and I can't wait to be a part of this wonderful community. - Brandie :)

Hi, New Pig mom here from Georgia!Litter Box Pals!

Wow! Beautiful piggies! Sooo cute! Everyone on here is amazing and any questions you have, just ask! No-one has ever made me feel silly, even though I have probably asked the most ridiculous questions! Welcome! Sending you love and best wishes from Scotland... Leanne (piggy mummy) Harley and Memphis! xxx

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!lol
There is a ton of info on here. Whatever you have concerns or questions about, you'll find the answers on here. It's a great place and there is a bunch of great and informative people on here as well.

Your boys are adorable. Good luck with them. They are better with a pal and they are so fun and cute to have.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!

Welcome! I just joined today myself. :) And, hey, we're kind of neighbors! (I'm in SC).

Your piggies are adorable!

Welcome from a neighbor a little farther down south (FL). You've definitely found the best source for piggy care online. I love the pigture. Please post more when you have them! I have two girls myself and have learned so much here about how to care for them properly and spoil them rotten.

Thank you! And we aren't that far from one another! So glad I found this forum :)

Welcome! I just joined today myself. :) And, hey, we're kind of neighbors! (I'm in SC).

Your piggies are adorable!

haha "pigture"! LOVE that term!! I will definitely post more pictures..My Instagram on my phone is full of pigtures ;) I have plenty to share. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum! I too cannot wait for more pigtures of your boys!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.