Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Where to buy...

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
I'm going to construct a c&c cage out of bed,bath, and beyond grids. I would like to know where to buy some coroplast.

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
Your local sign shop should have some. Just ask for Coroplast, and if they say they don't have it, tell them it's also called corrugated plastic.

Buying online will be much more expensive than shopping for it locally.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
You can also use the branch locator at (broken link removed) to find a source. Their prices are usually very good.

angie901

Cavy Slave
I'm going to construct a c&c cage out of bed,bath, and beyond grids. I would like to know where to buy some coroplast.

I have been looking for coroplast for ages but don't have any around me. Plus we are moving so they might have some when we move. I would say a local sign shop or something like that, Also look online. How much are you willing to spend on coroplast?

LeePetVet

Cavy Slave
I have been looking for coroplast for ages but don't have any around me. Plus we are moving so they might have some when we move. I would say a local sign shop or something like that, Also look online. How much are you willing to spend on coroplast?

I already found some at home depot

Chenko

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

I just ordered it from here because some one on here gave me the link today. Under $13.00 for me.

One of the reviews on the item's page says that it was used for a guinea pig cage and it worked out fine.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.