Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi I'm new here.

lolliann

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is j'Lea and I am the proud mom of 5 children, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 russian tortoise, 1 ornate box turtle, 1 bearded dragon, 3 red eared sliders and 3 guinea pigs. I love rescuing animals and rescued all but 2 of my current animals. I spend far too much time on craigslist looking for animals to rehome even though we don't have enough room for ourselves. I am quite enamored with our guinea pigs. We have Ryleigh who was named after a girl down the street who has a guinea pig with the same name as my daughter, Lenny whom my son named after the guinea pig from wonderpets and Stormy and I'm really not sure where my daughter came up with that name from. I think it was a book she read. I researched about cages before I got my girls and while they were tiny (they were only 2 months old when I got them from the humane society) they lived in a tub but had regular floor time in a play pen I had built for them. Now they live in a 2x4 c&c cage and I'm in the process of adding a second level. I'm learning everything I can about them so I can make sure I give them the best home possible and they seem to be pretty happy, and vocal. If they know I'm fixing them a special treat you can hear them "talking" to me until I get it into the cage. They have amazing noses.

Hello! Welcome to the forum! We would love to see pigtures of your guinea pigs!

I have a russian tortoise too, and she is so much fun to have as a pet.

Thank you for adopting :)

Welcome.I used to have a tortaise.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.